What's new

What variation of Baby Futur/Futul/Smnirn razor is this?

A few years ago I got the QShave/ Ming shi 2000 and have used it well. I kinda stopped posting attention for a couple of years and didn't see all the discussions about the Baby Futur/Futul seen they came out. Now that I'm having some alignment issues I figured I'd try to get a Baby Futur cheap but I see that I missed the boat and a lot of the sellers on Amazon have marked them as unavailable.

Now the strange part is that I have come across what looks to be an update to the Baby Futur... It looks mostly the same except for a button on the bottom of the handle to eject the cap, and I don't see any mention of the cap being magnetic anymore. Has anyone seen it used this variant or know much about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218-100032.png
    Screenshot_20240218-100032.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240218-100017.png
    Screenshot_20240218-100017.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 18
A few years ago I got the QShave/ Ming shi 2000 and have used it well. I kinda stopped posting attention for a couple of years and didn't see all the discussions about the Baby Futur/Futul seen they came out. Now that I'm having some alignment issues I figured I'd try to get a Baby Futur cheap but I see that I missed the boat and a lot of the sellers on Amazon have marked them as unavailable.

Now the strange part is that I have come across what looks to be an update to the Baby Futur... It looks mostly the same except for a button on the bottom of the handle to eject the cap, and I don't see any mention of the cap being magnetic anymore. Has anyone seen it used this variant or know much about it?
The SNMIRN is available on AliExpress. It's listed as the Yintal YT0412. Since ali search is useless, the item # is 3256805521705751

Just took a look, but that is not the same razor... mostly the same (the old Snmirn) but not the one I asked about with the button update at the bottom of the handle. Looking for more info on the new model.

Maybe what I should say is I already know a ton a places to get the new model, but I'm looking for more info on the changes or someone that already has it and know how it compares to the old model.

Top Bottom