What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Just ordered one of these...

View attachment 772966
A Bones Radiator.
proxy.php
well-played (2016_06_26 01_05_40 UTC).jpg

Because I needed something to poke my wife with while listening to the Sex Pistols. Also the obligatory c&d for free shipping.
002-099-5207.jpg

In spite of it being Meerschaum March, briar is still king, and my Fairchild family has increased by one. This Dublin will be joining his Zulu sibling in my collection.

$_1 (1).JPG
$_1.JPG

Wish I would have known what this auction was going to end at. I was making a play on a really sweet Brebbia Diseguale zulu from the same seller, but stopped short to make sure I got this. C'est la vie.

SP order... taking advantage of the C&D bulk sale, as well as other things that I wanted to try to get me to free shipping.

- Arango Balkan Supreme (1 oz)
- C&D Exclusive (1 oz)
- C&D Haunted Bookshop (1 lb)
- C&D Oriental Silk (1 oz)
- C&D Orions Arrow (1 oz)
- C&D Old Joe Krantz (1 lb)
- C&D Three Friars (1 oz)
- GH&C Dark Flake Scented (1 oz)
- GH&C Dark Plug (1 oz)
- Kramer's Blend for Cary Grant (1 oz)
- Kramer's Father Dempsey (50 g)
- Kramer's New Mix (1 oz)

I sorta feel bad for whoever has to pack this. :lol:

That said, I'm hoping that I like the samples enough in order to warrant another, larger order in the future.

Order some 1 oz samples of C&D since there is a sale. I'll hopefully try em out and maybe get another bulk order in this month while the sale is still going.

Two of my SP alerts popped today. I ignored the first one, but then they nailed me with the second one and I begrudgingly put in the order.

- Sam Gawith FVF (250g) x2
- Peter Stokkebye LNF (24oz)

That's my last order for the month. *cough*

Top Bottom