What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I was coming here to post that they had the 250g FVF boxes, but I see you guys are already on it.

500g FVF
100g tin Dark Star
15 packs of pipe cleaners

A McClelland and/or GH&C bulk sale will annihilate me.
My plan was to wait until P&C had their 20% off sale in October.
Unfortunately, with their disastrous performance for ISPD, I actually expect that sale to occur sooner...
...I better go do my taxes and make sure I'm getting a refund. LOL

Not the fanciest of packages, but I've got a half pound of stokkebye luxury twist flake delivering tomorrow. I liked the bullseye so much I thought I'd try the other two of the trio. Only one left to go after this one.

I wanted to buy a bones radiator, but my wife still doesn't understand why I have 4 pipes if I can only smoke one at a time. At one point I argued I needed an at home pipe as well as an "in the truck" pipe. As I have one home and two trucks, that one doesn't work anymore. Hopefully she'll come around....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same reason she needs more than one pair of shoes or more than one set of clothes :biggrin1:

Could try explaining why a pipe needs to "rest".

This can be a problem, My packages always seem to arrive on her day off, no matter what day that is.

Same here... my radiator pipe is in a package sitting at the house right now. Wife found it in the mail... :yikes:

I keep telling her I'm getting a pif :lol:

.... i paid forward some money.... and he paid me forward a pipe.... :badger:

Same here... my radiator pipe is in a package sitting at the house right now. Wife found it in the mail... :yikes:

I keep telling her I'm getting a pif [emoji38]

.... i paid forward some money.... and he paid me forward a pipe.... :badger:
[emoji106] My LVCish pipe is supposed to be arriving today. I'm hoping it arrives before she does, but I had already considered using the PIF angle just in case

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom