What's new

Tried the Trac II / G II for once

Just finished shaving about 5 mins ago as i am using this razor this week, what a lovely shave, no irritation after 3 passess, and only used basic materials, boots soap and a erasmic brush, will upgrade my software tomorrow:drool:

I was also surprised to find how smooth and good this shaves! Back on TRAC ?:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I also have a special model: a Weighted American Safety Razor Co PREMIUM Desert Camo Camel colored handle with rubberized grip. The "Singapore" cartridges do not fit that well in this one, Personna (strip) do, as does HEMA. I am going to try Gillette PII 7'oClock and Wilkinson WilmanII (both from India).

This morning I tried the PII. Fitted reasonably, not as good as Personna,but better than the "Singapore" ones (now I know these also come from India). Shave was very good tho. BBS in 2 passes. Can't wait to test the WilmanII (also made by Gillette India, but much cheaper :wink2:).

Out here in Los Angeles, there's been a famine of late: no Gillette Trac II cartridges to be found anywhere, and only a few of the (Personna?) cartridges at CVS or Rite-Aid drugstores, which I've hesitated to pick up. I assume stocks will be replenished soon, as I think I'll be going back to the Gillette for a while. Oh, and they all come in the Plus version, with strip. (You can find anything and everything for the Sensors here, 24/7, though.)

This morning I tried the PII. Fitted reasonably, not as good as Personna,but better than the "Singapore" ones (now I know these also come from India). Shave was very good tho. BBS in 2 passes. Can't wait to test the WilmanII (also made by Gillette India, but much cheaper :wink2:).

The WilmanII arrived, and as I guessed they are about the same as the Gillette PII, only they fit better in my BF-handle. A very good and fast shave: BBS in 2 passes with hardly any irriation.

I've been using a Bump Fighter with the Personna Trac II cartridges (no lube strip) for a little over two weeks now. The shaves have been really good, with no irritation or ingrown hairs.

The WilmanII arrived, and as I guessed they are about the same as the Gillette PII, only they fit better in my BF-handle. A very good and fast shave: BBS in 2 passes with hardly any irriation.

Today the Feather twin system arrived. At first I thought it was another (own) system, but it is TRACII (compatible)! So I will be trying them in my BF-handle...

Last edited:
I've been out lately...:001_huh: but a Feather cart' (twin blade) compatible with a G' TracII, someone said!?! Where can i get those ones and where's the pic to spot them on my travels around the globe?!:biggrin1: Does anyone have tested them already? :laugh:

Today the Feather twin system arrived. At first I thought it was another (own) system, but it is TRACII (compatible)! So I will be trying them in my BF-handle...

They fit better in my BF-handle than a BF-blade! Perfect fit, perfect blade. Pity about the price and the burn. Otherwise I would have stopped DE-shaving...
Really great shave, incredibly smooth and forgiving. In short a real Feather...

Edited to say Feather also seems to have its own two blade system now (new), which does not look compatible at all. The cartridges I found may have been nos / a model which goes out of production...
Well I was going to stay with DE and WilmanII cartridges anyway ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom