What's new

Traveling Fragrance Sample Box

Very interesting fougere scents... very interesting juice right here. Much appreciated.
$20170110_223924.jpg

$20170110_223956.jpg

I did not get the package out Friday due to an ice storm here in Oklahoma but as a result I have been using the Fine aftershaves that were provided in here and must say I really appreciate the addition! There are many in there that I have never tried!

Alright, I moved some of the bags into new Tupperware and labeled the lids as such. I also added the stuff pictured below. @Lenaud01 is next so PM me your address and Ill get the box off next week.

Attachments

• $IMG_0577.jpg
    $IMG_0577.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 40
I think Frank is in the bingle exchange this year. When I click his name it takes me to Shave Jackets page is that not him?

So I thought I had signed up for this sample pass around a while ago and it just came to me randomly today that I hadn't heard anything about this in quite some time (another post about a cologne made me think about it). So I did a search for the thread and I have figured out why. Back when I signed up for this pass around I was using a different name (FrankMassa) and have since changed to Shave Jacket. That's probably why no one was able to get a hold of me concerning this pass around. I had subscribed to the thread but something must have happened when I had the mods change my name so I didn't see any of this. Regardless, I have since re-subscribed to this thread and would like to be added back to the list. If I have to go to the bottom that is ok.
Thanks
Frank

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Don't forget that we're all waiting for a few fragrance reviews? It seems lately we go from the box arrived to it's on the way to the next person.

Top Bottom