4. Old Spice
5. Bootleggers Bay Rum

In no special order:

1. Pinaud Clubman
2. AV Ice Blue
3. Florida Water
4. Old Spice
5. Bootleggers Bay Rum

Replace 2 with The Veg and I could live with forever with them.

Also agree with the addition of Shulton to the Old Spice.

1. Pinaud Clubman
2. Pinaud special reserve
3. Pinaud Lilac vegetal
4. GFT Spanish Leather
5. Tabac

No particular order as well.

Fine - American Blend
Chiseled Face - Ghost Town Barber
Mickey Lee - Grand Havana
Stirling - Hmmm, not sure if I can pick just one from them, there are many good ones. Today I'll pick Sandpiper.
Floid - Vigoroso

In order.
1. Vintage Old Spice
2. Fine American Blend
3. English Leather
4. Fine Orange Noir
5. Clubman Special Reserve

Never tried the Fine aftershaves but they are getting great reviews and I just ordered the American Blend and the Sandalwood scent. Really excited about trying them!!!

Never tried the Fine aftershaves but they are getting great reviews and I just ordered the American Blend and the Sandalwood scent. Really excited about trying them!!!
I predict you will eventually end up with all the scents Mr. Fine has to offer. Yes, they are THAT good.

Yes, the Sandalwood is great too. I was almost going to put that in my fifth slot above, but then I decided to limit myself to only one scent per brand. I also have L'Orange, Platinum, and Green Vetiver. They are all great, except I'm not a fan of the Vetiver, but that's just me. Many people like it.

(Not counting the colognes: Boss, Brut Splash On, Puig Agua Brava, Russian Forest, Shipr, Troynoy and my favourite cologne, Varon Dandy)

It's a tough choice between.............

Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Aqua Velva Musk
Floid Vigaroso
Honeybee Gardens Bay Rum
Jovan Musk
La Toja
Mennen Skin Bracer
Old Spice Fresh Lime
Old Spice Musk
Old Spice Original
Pino Silvestre
Suavecito Bay Rum
Tabac Original
Williams Expert Aqua Velva

My 5 favourite aftershaves are:

1. Tabac Original - occasional treat for a special night out, and all time favourite
2. Williams Expert Aqua Velva - honest to goodness "blue collar" scent, good all round "daily beater"
3. Old Spice Fresh Lime - exotic, yet refreshing in summer
4. Floid Vigaroso - invigorating menthol tingle
5. Suavecito Bay Rum - great bay rum scent without the fiery feel

Fine L'Orange Noir

2-5 in no particular order:

Captains's Choice Bay Rum/Co9T
Fine Fresh Vetiver
Dr Jon's Hydra
Fine Platinum

I haven't tried Chiseled Face Summer Storm yet but if it's anything at all like the soap it would definitely make the list, probably replacing Hydra.

Honorable Mention: Polo Black. The only reason it didn't make the cut is at over three times the price of the others it has no longevity which makes me feel like it's a waste of money. Man does it smell great for the few minutes it lasts though.

(in no particular order)

1. Eau d'Emeraude
2. Knize Ten
3. C&S No.88
4. Alt-Innsbruck
5. DRH Sandalwood
6. DRH Bay Rum
7. Tabac

(sorry, narrowing down to top 7 was tough enough for me.:smile:)

I believe I want to switch out Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum for Pinaud Special Reserve. The Special Reserve last longer and has unique scent. So my #3 would be Pinaud Special Reserve. Haven't tried any Fine aftershave yet but I have ordered 2 bottles.

Top Bottom