• Timeless Ti .95 OC in matte.
• PolSilver Super Iridium (2).
• RazoRock Shaving Cream Soap.
• Badger from Shave Nation.
• Nivea post balm for face.
• RR after shaving splash.
• OSMA alum block.
• Old Spice Deodorant.

This rainy Tuesday morning was a fast 2 and 1/2 pass shave which featured the Timeless Ti and a PolSilver blade (2). All players performed magnificently leaving a very smooth face. The alum picked up a few hotspots as I was pushing the peddle a bit but a very fine 9.5 shave nonetheless. This Timeless .95 OC is so comfortable and smooth but you still have to be mindful of its tremendous efficiency. Have a great day all!
IMG_0746.jpeg
IMG_0747.jpeg

View attachment 1788299
Razor: Timeless Stainless .68 OC, barber pole handle
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless
Brush: Simpson Emperor 3 Super Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Long Rifle Brown Bess
Aftershave: Long Rifle Brown Bess Shave Tonic
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Nivea Post Shave Balm
Looks-wise, I prefer this barber pole handle to the more popular Crown. Can't speak to it's handling comfort, but it's a drop-dead gorgeous razor in any event.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
It looks over long, this 100mm handle, but it works well when shaving. I have the crown handle om my Wolfman WR2 and I like it very much. I wish they would also make it in stainless and bronze.
I admit, I don't understand why they have chosen to only make the Crown in titanium. So many of us would buy both the stainless steel and bronze. I know they've received many emails stating such.

It looks over long, this 100mm handle, but it works well when shaving. I have the crown handle om my Wolfman WR2 and I like it very much. I wish they would also make it in stainless and bronze.
I've seen the Crown on yours and lots of other razors around here and was considering one as well, at least until I saw the BP. I have a 100mm titanium handle that works fine on my SE, and the Timeless BP is better looking.

I'm also trying to decide between 90-, 95-, and 100mm handles for both an Overlander and Winning. I picked a 90 for the Karve that hasn't shipped yet, and need to replace the 80mm on a Winning that I already have. I'm leaning toward a 95mm for both.

20240205_082436.jpg

Razor: Timeless Bronze OC .78, Rod George handle
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless
Pre-Shave: Proraso White Pre-Shave Cream
Additional Care:
Nivea Post Shave Balm

Iridian

Cool and slimy
@rsp1202 you are overthinking this Ti Crown or 100mm Barberpole thing (at least I think you refer to it with "BP") a lot.

I will make this easy for you: why not both?

Timelesshandles.jpg

To the left the head is a Lupo .95 OC. To the right my Timeless Slim OC.

The BP handle goes nicely with the steep angle I use for a scraping type of shave with the Slim. It is best at that. For shaving with it, the optimum angle is not that steep, but for cleaning up literally everything, that's where the Slim excels IMO, a very steep angle and some weight in a long handle is my preference.

Originally I got my Timeless with the pineapple handle.
It looks good but somehow isn't nice to use, at least for me. I have rarely seen people post photos with the pineapple handle.

I just felt like taking a photo and telling a bit about it, hope you enjoy my take on these fine handles! 👍

20230731_090602.jpg

Razor: Timeless Bronze SB .38
Blade: The Blade (Personna) Stainless Steel
Pre-Shave: Proraso White Pre-Shave Cream
Additional Care:
Nivea Post Shave Balm

20230703_083539.jpg

Razor: Timeless Stainless .95 SSB, dimpled handle