2 Super-Max Blue Diamond Platinum
2 Treet Double Edge Carbon Steel
2 Silver Star
2 Polsilver Super Iridium
2 Polsilver Stainless
2 Astor Red
2 Schick

Thank you.
Outstanding trade suggestion! I am happy to send blades to Australia. I've sent a PM with shipping instructions. Any other unique to Australia blades you have I would appreciate getting. I'll of course be including additional blades of your choosing to send to you.

This is a first for me so I may do this wrong, I read the info, but I may screw this up. I would very much like to try the dorco prime blades. Does anyone have some they can pass on to me. If I need to give some blades in exchange, I think I have a couple astra blades that I can swap if needed. Please PM me. Thanks so much

Hawkeye

This is a first for me so I may do this wrong, I read the info, but I may screw this up. I would very much like to try the dorco prime blades. Does anyone have some they can pass on to me. If I need to give some blades in exchange, I think I have a couple astra blades that I can swap if needed. Please PM me. Thanks so much

Hawkeye
You will need to send in two blades to receive two blades. So please send two Astra's along with a self-addressed stamped envelope & I'll send you two Dorco Prime Platinum blades. I've sent you a PM with mailing instructions.

I'm back to try my last(?) brand of blades.

I can send 2 Wilkinson Swords (germany), and donate 2 personna (germany)

For 2 Kai's

I also have a bunch of bic chrome platinum if you prefer those.

Thanks!

John

I'm back to try my last(?) brand of blades.

I can send 2 Wilkinson Swords (germany), and donate 2 personna (germany)

For 2 Kai's

I also have a bunch of bic chrome platinum if you prefer those.

Thanks!

John
Thanks for participating. The Great Blade Exchange could use the Bics more than the German Wilkinsons. We can definitely use the Personna. I'll be sending you a PM with the mailing instructions.

Can I offer up some Astra SP's and I can offer up some dorco primes (after the prime's arrive in the mail) in exchange for some Gillette Silver Blue, and some Kai blades?

Is two ok? That is 2 Astra SP for 2 Blue's and 2 Astra SP for 2 Kai or I can mix with the the dorco prime if that's better?

I would trade for Dorco Prime (STP301) 2 blades. Reading reviews these seem to be the best Dorco when it comes to sharpness and smoothness. (I know YMMV just based on the reviews I am reading on amazon just to make sure I am asking for the right one).

I have Bic Chromium Platinum unopened tuck of 5 so I know that might be more than needed (which I can do if needed) so I'll make it 2 (and the full 5 if it helps) as I was rereading thread and rules. I would and could also put in to trade Voskhod 2. I have a variety of other blades that I can trade in as well if needed. Feather could be another one as well to trade.

I would want Muhle blades. I think they only make 1 kind based on what I saw on Amazon.

I would want

Dorco Prime 2 (STP301)
Muhle 2

For
Bic Chromium Platnium 2
Voskhod 2

Or whatever else can be used more if its say Feather or GSB.

I hope I did not make that too complicated, I wanted to make sure that I followed the rules as I want to try my requests but also wanted to try and help in getting blades that are needed that I have. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would trade for Dorco Prime (STP301) 2 blades. Reading reviews these seem to be the best Dorco when it comes to sharpness and smoothness. (I know YMMV just based on the reviews I am reading on amazon just to make sure I am asking for the right one).

I have Bic Chromium Platinum unopened tuck of 5 so I know that might be more than needed (which I can do if needed) so I'll make it 2 (and the full 5 if it helps) as I was rereading thread and rules. I would and could also put in to trade Voskhod 2. I have a variety of other blades that I can trade in as well if needed. Feather could be another one as well to trade.

I would want Muhle blades. I think they only make 1 kind based on what I saw on Amazon.

I would want

Dorco Prime 2 (STP301)
Muhle 2

For
Bic Chromium Platnium 2
Voskhod 2

Or whatever else can be used more if its say Feather or GSB.

I hope I did not make that too complicated, I wanted to make sure that I followed the rules as I want to try my requests but also wanted to try and help in getting blades that are needed that I have. Thanks.
The Bic & Voskhod for DOrco Prime & Muhle will be great. Since you have other blades, like Feather & GSB, if you want to send in two of each of those & request two other brands of blades, you certainly can. I'm sending you a PM with mailing instructions.

Look what arrived from Australia. A couple of brands, Jack the Barber & The Royal Stallion are new to the Great Blade Exchange. Thank you for the donation, sir!
IMG_5648.jpg

Looking to give 2 Astra Superior Platinums and 2 Gillette Silver Blues (may donate more, I have a ton that're unused and unopened) for 2 Gillette Nacets and 2 Bic Chrome Platinums

Looking to give 2 Astra Superior Platinums and 2 Gillette Silver Blues (may donate more, I have a ton that're unused and unopened) for 2 Gillette Nacets and 2 Bic Chrome Platinums

Yes, sir, that exchange works, I’ll be sending you a PM shortly with mailing instructions. And if you would like to donate more, the exchange is quite happy to accept them.

Top Bottom