What's new

The B&B Face Latherers Club United - come in and join the club, please !

Started Face lathering just because of Arko, now its the only way to go. When do I get my Face Latherer bumper sticker!?!

Count me in!

Before you, gentlemen, I proudly say that I have never ever bowl lathered:closedeye.

Claus, I too think you'll love soaps....

Edit: As for jsj_297 proposal, I second FLACU.... Face LAtherers Club United.....

Last edited:
This looks like a good place to pick up some cheap scuttles.....
Not applying for membership yet - still mostly in the bowl but spending more and more time working the lather into my beard. Is it inevitable that I will end up face lathering?

Absolutely nothing quite compares to using an amazing (insert your favorite) shaving brush to lather up for a relaxing shave.

Not applying for membership yet - still mostly in the bowl but spending more and more time working the lather into my beard. Is it inevitable that I will end up face lathering?

Yes, you will end up face lathering. Once you leave the ranks of the "scuttles" you will never go back

Always been a face latherer. Why the extra step to bowl lather? Besides, I like the feeling of building a nice lather on my face.

I'm in.

Very nice support group for former bowl and scuttle latherers - already love this place :thumbup:

Let's call the club for TOFLAC-U.... The Official Face Latherers Club United as suggested by jsj :biggrin1:

Any mod that will change the headline of this thread to: Welcome B&B members to The Official Face Lather Club United - TOFLAC-U !

Yes, you will. And we'll be here, waiting for you with open arms: "Welcome home, son!":a22:

I've always been a face latherer until this week. This week it has been Proraso in a bowl time. This may make me more of a social vs full time member to the AFLAC duck club or whatever you are calling it.

Top Bottom