What's new

That's IT! NO MORE!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I give him a week before he caves.

First, I think a lot of you guys didn't provide enough emotional support. Second, when you get a chance to buy some AoS stuff 50% off, it's foolish not to take it. Third, there was a deal on Iridium supers, and I had to stock up. Fourth, EJ classic medium horn looks really good, and the 15% off thing ends in a couple of days. Fifth, I did not get any additional soaps, so I held my ground there.

:closedeye

Well, you lasted ten days. That's a lot better than most guys do.

You should be proud of yourself. :thumbup1:

If it makes you feel better, just continue ordering the stuff & send it to my place. I haven't run out of room yet ... money perhaps.

No, no. The RAD never got to me. I bought a slim in addition to my EJ because I needed a backup and I wanted to try an adjustable. But there's no itch for me to try other razors. It's soaps and brushes that are my smack.

See, the RAD is very tricky and is hiding in the background and waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Just when you think you concurred all your existing ADs, Boom RAD hits. :w00t:

I'm on your side, Vlad. I think you and i are running neck in neck in terms of purchases. I just spent a half hour figuring out how many years it will be before I need to order soaps. Now, this doesn't apply to things we really need, does it?

Look at this AD from a different angle..you're NOT doing anything to HARM your body, like an addiction to alcohol or drugs. No, to the contrary your AD is actually GOOD for you. Think about the pleasureable and calming effect of YOUR time while shaving, no pressures, no outside influences increasing your blood pressure and injuring your health. Nope. Instead, you emerge from a shave relaxed, feeling good about yourself, and confident. This is the kind of emotional result you should be encouraging, and you were while you were making those purchases. You knew they were making you feel good, and now you've placed yourself in a psychological battle of wits by denying yourself a little bit of hedonistic pleasure. You need to reconsider, because the angst of doing without these AD items will do you far more harm.

No charge for the psych visit.

bill :shaving:

I'm on your side, Vlad. I think you and i are running neck in neck in terms of purchases. I just spent a half hour figuring out how many years it will be before I need to order soaps. Now, this doesn't apply to things we really need, does it?

I've redone the math a couple times. Looks like about 10 years. Holy crap.

Look at this AD from a different angle..you're NOT doing anything to HARM your body, like an addiction to alcohol or drugs. No, to the contrary your AD is actually GOOD for you. Think about the pleasureable and calming effect of YOUR time while shaving, no pressures, no outside influences increasing your blood pressure and injuring your health. Nope. Instead, you emerge from a shave relaxed, feeling good about yourself, and confident. This is the kind of emotional result you should be encouraging, and you were while you were making those purchases. You knew they were making you feel good, and now you've placed yourself in a psychological battle of wits by denying yourself a little bit of hedonistic pleasure. You need to reconsider, because the angst of doing without these AD items will do you far more harm.

No charge for the psych visit.

bill :shaving:

You're officially #2 Most Egregious Enabler on B&B behind perfectstorm.

Top Bottom