What's new

T&H brush help needed !

I figured to just resubmit this and bump it up. But has anyone ever experienced the T&H Rooney style brushes ? Are they any worse than the original Rooney's ?

Last edited:
I bought [thread=112520] this one [/thread] earlier this month. I also have a Rooney 3/1 in super. The brushes are different because of their size difference. The quality in both is very good.

Out of curioisity, why did you sell it? Decided to keep the 3/1 ?

I bought it to see how it compared with my 3/1, which is my favorite brush. I still have it, though am not sure I'll keep it. I like the handle size of the 3/1 better.

I like my 3/1 as well but it's best badger... Hmm... Is your 3/1 a regular Rooney branded brush or a T&H? They claim to use more hairs "Greater hair content equates to quicker lather and faster application."

Last edited:
I like my 3/1 as well but it's best badger... Hmm... Is your 3/1 a regular Rooney branded brush or a T&H? They claim to use more hairs "Greater hair content equates to quicker lather and faster application."

The 3/1 I have is a branded Rooney I got from Vintage Blades. Just a great brush.

I have a Truefitt branded 3/2 and love it. Great brush for creams and soaps. Only thing that it couldn.t handle was Cella--too big to really get into the tiny red bowl and load up/

Top Bottom