What's new

SuperBowl 44....

Your argument was that as professional athletes they are obligated to go for perfection. MLB = Professional. NHL = Professional. MLS = Professional. NBA = Professional.

Any organization employing paid athletes should ALWAY go for perfection. They owe it to the players and fans. Your words, not mine.

Last edited:
Manning is just toooo good right now, almost playing at a different level! Now that their defense has stepped up, will be a tall order to topple em!

Manning is just toooo good right now, almost playing at a different level! Now that their defense has stepped up, will be a tall order to topple em!

I think the SB is going to be great. Not just because I'm a Colts fan but because it is the big dance. The SB is where the Champs are crowned. I think Brees is an admirable QB and clearly he is having a great season.

I'm looking forward to a great game. :thumbup1:

:lol:

Geaux home! :lol: I don't think the Saints are going to get past the Vikings....

I missed this one! I thought for sure the old man was going to pull this one off. I give Bret mad props (though I didn't care for the retire/un-retire shenanigans) for his skill as an athlete. Despite 3 INT and 5 total turnovers they still almost pulled it off.

I tip my hat to all of the teams that made the playoffs and all who have continued on to the Conference Championships and ultimately the Super Bowl! :thumbup1:

Despite 3 INT and 5 total turnovers they still almost pulled it off.

Yes, with 15 seconds to go, I felt sure the Vikings were going to set up the field goal and win the game. It was another amazing performance by Favre, but in the end, it was he that blew it. :huh:

Tim

Yes, with 15 seconds to go, I felt sure the Vikings were going to set up the field goal and win the game. It was another amazing performance by Favre, but in the end, it was he that blew it. :huh:

Tim

Very true. Do you think Bret will be back next year? Still with the Vikings?

Tim

I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure they'd kick/make the field goal and we'd see Brett Favre singing "Pants on the Ground" in the locker room on the road to the SB.

Very true. Do you think Bret will be back next year? Still with the Vikings?

Yep.

Ja, Favre threw the ball, Saints players made them interceptions. Favre doesn't deserve all the credit or all the blame. The Vikings were lucky the Saints weren't able to capitalize on the turnovers. Their defense kept them in the game.

Tim

As we Packer fans know, if you live by the Favre, you die by the Favre (see 2007 NFC champ. game). Now all the Vikings fans can begin their 5 month ordeal of putting up with his perennial retirement decision. Personally, last night was very satisfying :thumbup:.

I think he will as well. The retirement talk has already started.

Ja, Favre threw the ball, Saints players made them interceptions. Favre doesn't deserve all the credit or all the blame. The Vikings were lucky the Saints weren't able to capitalize on the turnovers. Their defense kept them in the game.

+1

As we Packer fans know, if you live by the Favre, you die by the Favre (see 2007 NFC champ. game). Now all the Vikings fans can begin their 5 month ordeal of putting up with his perennial retirement decision. Personally, last night was very satisfying :thumbup:.

:lol::lol::lol:

New reason to cheer for the Saints... Sean Payton and Drew Brees are both

proxy.php

Now I understand why they pursued greatness (even though they feel short) :tongue_sm

Top Bottom