Brush: SEMOGUE 830
Lather: LEA Stick antigua formulacion
Aftershave: LA TOJA loción
Addcare: LA TOJA PROTECT 7 bálsamo

SEptember 3rd
Proraso Green Pre/Post
Mozingo Brushes 24mm Synthetic by Cousin-Eddie
Chiseled Face Summer Storm
Pat App'd for Ever Ready 1924 shovel head travel set / Gem stainless steel PTFE (4)
Thayers Superhazel with Proraso Green Pre/post followed with Proraso/Osage Rub splash

$IMG_i5_090316 (2).jpg

Merkur 1904 open comb razor
Astra Super Platinum blade
Maggards 24mm marble handle synthetic brush
Arko soap
Aqua Velva aftershave

proxy.php

Sahara Gold - Camel Rider
Henckels - Victoria Badger
Xpec
AoS AS
Diesel Fuel for Life Cologne

Nothing like cracking the lid on a new jar of Xpec - using a 1970 NOS badger brush not seen water in . . . 46 years - with sharp 1940-50's German steel . . . then biking along the ocean on a sunny morning . . . (a cafe visit and the nostalgic european lifestyle motif is complete)

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/0hIRkeg.jpg

Sahara Gold - Camel Rider
Henckels - Victoria Badger
Xpec
AoS AS
Diesel Fuel for Life Cologne

Nothing like cracking the lid on a new jar of Xpec - using a 1970 NOS badger brush not seen water in . . . 46 years - with sharp 1940-50's German steel . . . then biking along the ocean on a sunny morning . . . (a cafe visit and the european lifestyle motif is complete)

Gorgeous Straight!!

SOTD 03 September 2016
Year 1 Week 5 Day 6

In this shave month dedicated to my friends and beloved and wet shaving devotes. today SOTD is for Rudy.

Pre: shower
Brush: Omega 6783.Y
Razor: Fatip Testina Gentile Metal Black
Blade: Dorco ST-301 (2)
Soap: Barrister and Mann Night Music
AS:

proxy.php

Have a wonderful shave and a fresh day to all gents!

Wow!! Lots going on since I have been down and crippled this week! A Very Warm Welcome to Ron @ronweston Our new Steward here at the beloved S.O.T.D. and absolutely Fantastic reads, photos and shaves this week everyone. I am finally back on my feet today and was able to shave down the forest today LOL. (Except the Stash and Goatee of course that has somewhat become a thing of legend in my Journal LMAO:lol:)

S.O.T.D. For Friday Sept 2nd 2016

Brush: "Davy" My Handmade brush with 24.5mm TGN Finest Badger
Soap: Fine Green Vetiver
Razor: Feather Artist Club DX Non Folding W/Feather Proguard Blade(9)
Post: Fine Green Vetiver After Shave and Can You Handlebar Hard Oil & Beard Balm

:thumbup1:Wishing Everyone a Spectacular Weekend and for those who have Labor Day Off a Fantastic Holiday:thumbup1:

http://i.imgur.com/KYepMyV.jpg

Glad you're up and about and shaving again, Nate! Thanks for the welcome. That "Davy" is one sweet looking little brush.

Glad you're up and about and shaving again, Nate! Thanks for the welcome. That "Davy" is one sweet looking little brush.

Thank you very much my Friend, it was a treat to craft from a small piece of Guideon and some time with a dremmel and some sand paper. No Lathe's for me thank you

Fantastic Saturday Shaves and Photos everyone.

I am committing to a "Shaveless Saturday" this week as I do not have enough growth to justify a shave after the slaying my Feather AC DX gave my whiskers yesterday LOL:thumbup:

saturday shave 9.3.2016
shower + musgo glyce face lather & rinse

jerry stark 6/8 damascus
thater 4292 silvertip
saponificio varesino dolomiti shave soap
saponificio varesino dolomiti aftershave
acqua di parma colonia intensa

http://i.imgur.com/qnjAa0K.jpg

have a very nice saturday gentlemen

Don't tell me you wake up every morning to that background, Dave. By the way, you've got a real snazzy razor there.

Thank you very much my Friend, it was a treat to craft from a small piece of Guideon and some time with a dremmel and some sand paper. No Lathe's for me thank you

Fantastic Saturday Shaves and Photos everyone.

I am committing to a "Shaveless Saturday" this week as I do not have enough growth to justify a shave after the slaying my Feather AC DX gave my whiskers yesterday LOL:thumbup:

That's a great way to make a brush! There nothing wrong with giving those whiskers a chance to provide another rich field for your scything.

SOTD - Saturday 2016-09-03 - LASSC Bespoke #1 review day 1

Prep:
hot shower, Lucky Tiger Facial Scrub
Pre-shave: Baume.be Preshave Gel, hot towel
Razor: '55 Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip
Blade: Personna Red (3)
Soap: Los Angeles Shaving Soap Company - Bespoke #1
Brush: Simpson Colonel X2L in Best
Bowl: The Shaving Place Mountain Blue Glazed lather Bowl
Post-Shave: alum, cold towel, Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve
Fragrance: 4711 Classic Eau de Cologne
Album of the Day: Breaking Benjamin - We Are Not Alone
Song of the Day: Firefly
Click here to view quoted image.
Great shave today to start the weekend. Love the pictures everyone!

Looks like you could get a fine lather in that bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom