What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" August 29th - September 4th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a great day for Sunday SOTDs, gents. Excellent photos all.

l love coming to this forum every day to gaze upon what others have used in their morning/afternoon/evening adventures in stubble elimination. Keep at it ... feed my addiction.

I want to thank each of you, whether you've provided a photograph or a text SOTD. All are appreciated.

I'll be shutting down this week's thread in an hour or so and opening a new one for Monday soon afterward.

Thanks again for a great week of SOTDs. I'm expecting the coming week will be at least as spectacular.

Thank you very much Ron and a Fantastic Week it has been indeed:thumbup: I look forward to donating a little bit more content to next weeks thread as my back seems to be cooperating with me a little bit better now:blink: Hopefully it will continue to do so:thumbup:

Thank you very much Ron and a Fantastic Week it has been indeed:thumbup: I look forward to donating a little bit more content to next weeks thread as my back seems to be cooperating with me a little bit better now:blink: Hopefully it will continue to do so:thumbup:

I hope you do, Nate. Hopefully your back continues to cooperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom