proxy.php

or

proxy.php

Hot shower as prep
Torrey 9/16
Body Shop synthetic brush
Acca Kappa 1869 (tub)
Thayer's rose petal witch hazel

An excellent shave - no nicks or cuts in my fourth shave with a straight!

What do you think of the M. Hunter & Son? I have the same razor (in slightly worse shape around the tang).

I like it.
The only thing is aesthetic, I would like if the pitting at the front of the razor wasn't there, but apart from that, the razor is in quite good condition and it is a good shaver with the possibility of being great when my honing skills hopefully improves.

Sunday, 1.May.2011

Predopobarba proraso
Vulfix 404 "The Grosvenor" boar & badger
D. R. Harris Arlington shaving soap
Mühle R89
Personna Continente
Thayers Witch Hazel Lemon
Emulsión Myrsol

proxy.php

It was the first time that I've tried the D. R. Harris Arlington shaving soap. The scent is marvellous, reminds me of orange blossoms. I love it! The soap produces an incredible quantity of lather, and a very good quality one - almost as good as the Valobra stick. A true winner! :thumbup1:

Lovely shot Emanuel!

Pre shave: shower
Strop: Rolfcowhide
razor: Unknown razor
Brush:Omega boar
soap: Mama bear_Givency Gentleman Pour homme
AS: Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Result:Shaving with a disability, while I was shaving my daughter would come in the bathroom. She has to rush her ​​work (Amsterdam Arena and today there is football, Ajax-Twente), but must first shower. rush, rush

So go on a fogged mirror, end result is still a BBS face and head. .

proxy.php

Nice SOTD!

Excellent text on the sweater :laugh:

Sunday

Bukhave Scuttle
Vie-Long White Badger
M. Hunter & Son - Fuerte 6/8"

La Toja Shave Stick
Floïd Suave After Shave

First shave with my Vie-Long White Badger, and I made the shave as Spanish as I could.

Have a nice Sunday, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

(post #2,000 - how did that happen :confused1)

Beautiful as always Søren :thumbup1:

Razor: Henckels Friodur 17 1/2
Strop: Ambrose Spanish Horse (25/60)
Brush: New Forest 2201
Lather: Valobra stick
AS: Aqua Velva
EdT: Antidote de Viktor&Rolf
Summary: Today I have a special guest in my SOTD picture, my camera, I have used my old pocket Nik0n coolpix to shot the pic that you can see below, not bad for less than 4 megapixels....A quality shave because quality never fails, Henckels, Valobra, New Forest are a good company for an excellent shave as this.
Picture:
proxy.php

Beautiful picture Josè!

Love that vintage camera!

SOTD Sunday, May 1, 2011

J3 Schick Golden 500 Injector
NOS Schick Blade
Tabac SS
Omega Boar
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Brut Original ASB
Brut Original Cologne

Started off this week with the Schick Injector to help launch a "Week of Schickness" in another thread. This J3 is an extremely mild injector and I'm not really pleased with the NOS Schick Blades performance. I think I will pop in a Ted Pella blade and see if that improves the aggressiveness. My J1 Schick provides a much better shave with a different NOS Schick blade. (?)

Great one Bruce!

Excellent Shots Everyone! :thumbup1:

Got my beautiful pair of W Hawcroft & Sons in Ivory the other day and honed each of them on a different La Veinette I own. They have leapfrogged all my sheffields to #1 (and 2) best shavers. Amazingly smooth :thumbup1:

proxy.php

Excellent Shots Everyone! :thumbup1:

Got my beautiful pair of W Hawcroft & Sons in Ivory the other day and honed each of them on a different La Veinette I own. They have leapfrogged all my sheffields to #1 (and 2) best shavers. Amazingly smooth :thumbup1:

proxy.php

Ohh, that's some beautiful blades you got there Joe!

Sunday

No-name 6/8 wedge
Mama Bear's Aged Spice soap
Simpsons Commodore X1
L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Hydrating Boost Post-Shave Balm
Jeris Musk AS Cologne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom