What's new

Solo Trip To The Boundary Waters

Yes I am alive and well, although with a slight limp. Foots improving though. My computer crashed right before my trip so I am on my cell phone. I have figured out how to get a picture of me unshaven uploaded, I think on my profile. Not sure.

I had a great trip though. I must admit, it was a little harder initially than I expected but I adjusted quickly. Being alone was okay but I missed my new girlfriend, my roommate, and you guys by the end and looked forward to coming home. Already to plan my next trip though. Lol

Yes I am alive and well, although with a slight limp. Foots improving though. My computer crashed right before my trip so I am on my cell phone. I have figured out how to get a picture of me unshaven uploaded, I think on my profile. Not sure.

I had a great trip though. I must admit, it was a little harder initially than I expected but I adjusted quickly. Being alone was okay but I missed my new girlfriend, my roommate, and you guys by the end and looked forward to coming home. Already to plan my next trip though. Lol

That's a really good pic of you (and your peach fuzz. :biggrin:) You look like you've lost weight.

Wait, wait, wait... you come back from a solo trip out in the middle of nowhere and have a girlfriend who no doubt missed you and you're here? :blink::blink::blink:

You're nuts! No wonder you spend so much time in the Clown House! Go! Go to her now!

I know! I am down to 207 now. I never thought I would get below 230 again. :w00t:

Yeah the starvation diet tends to do that. :tongue:

Wait, wait, wait... you come back from a solo trip out in the middle of nowhere and have a girlfriend who no doubt missed you and you're here? :blink::blink::blink:

You're nuts! No wonder you spend so much time in the Clown House! Go! Go to her now!

Yeah the starvation diet tends to do that.
:tongue:

Well, that and the poison ivy tea he made by mistake.

Yeah the starvation diet tends to do that. :tongue:

She popped into my life literally a week oral before my trip. She kind of blind sided me. Neither of us were expecting each other. And I never dreamed I would be dating a girl 11years younger than me!

Top Bottom