What's new

Soaps for women

I finally got my girlfriend to try some shave soap on her legs, she's been using a puck of Williams in the shower and actually enjoys her shaves a lot more (she was using a plain bar of dove) she doesn't use a brush though and refuses to try one of my DEs lol but it's progress.

Can anyone recommend some girly scented soaps I could try for her?

If she likes Williams, she'll love ARKO.

Anything with a mild, neutral scent will work ... MWF, VdH, C.O. Bigelow cream, TRSC creams, etc.

Don't go for soaps and creams that are specifically marketed to women ... these tend to be over-priced, with nothing to distinguish them except floral scents and pink packaging. Chemically and performance-wise, they are they are the same as their male counterparts.

Take your gf and yourself a tub of Le Pere Lucien Rose de Pushkar and enjoy. It will last and may become one more thing you both share in your life.

I think that it should be noted that actually some soaps made for us gents many woman would like. My missus in particular wouldn't love the florals but really digs the citrus scents like the limes, oranges and lemons.

cvargo, makes a very good point about Soap Commander, they do some great scents for men's that would be equally great for woman.

SWMBO likes:
Mystic Waters Violet
Shaver Heaven Fresh Ginger
Trumpers Coconut
Mickey Lee Bali Hai
She likes the scent of the rose one RR did for Italian Barber, but has not tried it yet
Ditto Strop Shoppe Midnight in the Garden

Last edited:
proxy.php

There are plenty of shaving soap that would appeal equally to men and women.

Anything citrus is nice for Women as well as anything light.
I know that WSP just created a unisex one called Citrus Blast that is really nice.

Catie's Bubbles has some flower scented soaps like Gardenia which is very nice. They also have one that smells like Fruit Loops cereal and another that smells like baked apple pie. Also a Lavender Grapefruit one called Purple Grapefruit.

My wife like anything with a clean fresh scent and really likes the scent of Pre de Province. DR Harris Arlington would work as well. Mitchell's Wool Fat (MWF) has a fresh clean soapy scent.

Soap Commander Gusto smells like Raspberry Lemonade. Inspiration is Japanese Grapefruit.

Phoenix Artisan makes a Cucumber soap in the summertime that's very spa like. They have a coconut one as well that would work.

RazoRock XXX is scented to match Aqua de Parma Colonia which is a unisex cologne

There's plenty more as you can go through each soap maker and find one or two that would work well.

My GF likes my La Toja stick that I grated and pressed into a tub. Says it has a nice clean scent and doesn't dry her legs out.

Many of the artisanal soaps offer some wonderful scents, even for women, especially, the floral ones if that is what she likes.
Mystic Water might have one of the best selections, along with Mike's, Cold River, Catie's Bubbles, Shannon's, etcetera.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Any Rose scented soap would be good. Not sure it's still produced, but Klar Kabinett was excellent both in fragrance and performance.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Klar Seifen makes one. I haven't tried it but have tried the men's. Not cheap.

$klar seifen.jpg

Top Bottom