What's new

Soaps for women

It's not a soap, but Geo Trumper Rose smells so feminine, I couldn't bring myself to use it and gave it to my wife.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Saint Charles Shave makes a product called "Shave Stick for Chicks." It looks like a Speed Stick container but has shave soap in it. My wife loves it, just spread it on rub it in with your hands and shave. No brush needed.

My wife and I both love TOBS Grapefuit, on her legs and my face. Both of us hate rose scents. She's ok with Arko ok me, but won't use it on herself.

Last edited:
I will also recommend Stirling's Witchy Woman(scent is based on Victoria's Secret Love Spell).They also offer a body lotion and bath soap in addition to their shave soap.My wife loves it!!

Perhaps I should have been more specific. The product sells in tiny 60g pucks, less weight than most sticks. From the time you buy it, there is so little product that it looks like a sliver. If $7.95 is the cheapest price, that is 3 to 7 times the gram-by-gram price of Arko.

I bought it for~ $4.50 from TVBShaving.

Maggard Razors has a section of their website, called the "Ladies Corner," which is dedicated to products that appeal to women.

You might want to look over this page, and see if any of the scents stand out.
http://www.maggardrazors.com/product-category/ladies-corner/lady-soaps-and-creams/
Yep. The wife selected derby lavender and I believe the lemon or lime whatever it's is. It's in a tube so it's an easy lather to make, I just taught her to squeeze a little down in her brush and go to town.

Pre de Provence has a nice scent and lasts a very long time. It's easy to lather.

The Italian soft soaps like Cella, P.160, Razorock, etc. will produce tons of lather with a large boar brush. And you can get kilo bricks of Cella and P.160.

If she's just going to rub the puck on her skin instead of lathering up in a tub with a brush, any puck of any artisan soap would work. Soap samplers are easy to use this way if you want her to try a bunch of scents out.

If you're interested in creams too, women often like Kiss My Face, which has many herbal or fruit scents and is very easy to lather up with only hands.

So far, the only one Mrs. Potrzebie has tried is the Cranberry/Pomegranate from Jeeves of Hudson Street, but she loves it! She also likes the smell of their "Turkish Bath". When my Tabac arrived yesterday, we were both very favorably impressed.

Top Bottom