What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

Thanks!! Picked it up for 100$ at a used furniture place. Its in really nice shape.

Wow thats an incredible deal!!

Im looking for something similiar for a liqour cabinet. Mostly because eventually my kids will be old enough to get into it and id like something to keep em out.

Wow thats an incredible deal!!

Im looking for something similiar for a liqour cabinet. Mostly because eventually my kids will be old enough to get into it and id like something to keep em out.

Craigslist and used places have been gems for my furniture needs.

$555801_10153365607110386_770822629_n.jpg

The rest of them are stored in boxes. One day I'll post those too.

But enough about tobacco, talk to me about your sweet Vox effects board!

Yeah... That goes with some of this stuff. The rig is always changing, but mostly stays like the last picture, sometimes with the JCM 800. All depends on music style, recording, live, etc.

$aa.jpg$aaas.jpg$aas.jpg$aass.jpg

Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

$IMAG0303.jpg
A little while ago before I put all my bags into jars. I'll take a photo tonight of the new set up. My set up is also on the mantle as when I first had them out on my dresser my roommate asked "Wouldn't they look better in the den above the fireplace?" Well who am I to argue and set them up. My coolidor is currently sitting in my room beside boxes that are holding other stuff... namely a letter I need to reply to!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Here my current setup (plus I have two large tubs with tins and stuff for the cellar, and a humidor for my sticks that aren't pictured.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383105603.237944.jpg

View attachment 380559
A little while ago before I put all my bags into jars. I'll take a photo tonight of the new set up. My set up is also on the mantle as when I first had them out on my dresser my roommate asked "Wouldn't they look better in the den above the fireplace?" Well who am I to argue and set them up. My coolidor is currently sitting in my room beside boxes that are holding other stuff... namely a letter I need to reply to!
very nice and simple set , great pipes-if you put some thin cedar T&G slats in that area it would be sweet

But enough about tobacco, talk to me about your sweet Vox effects board!

I was thinking the same thing.. sweet rig, Uncle Jackie!

Hirsute, I really dig that 7-pipe rack/cabinet. Nice setup!

Awesome setups all around, guys! I'll try to post up a few pics of my current setup soon, since it will be changing fairly radically by the end of the year. I've decided that my dining room needs to go back to being a dining room, instead of a B&B A.D. landing pad.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Captain Black was always a guilty pleasure- sweet, fluffy, and mindless.

This thread is making me realize I need a nice designated area for my pipe stuff. It was fine several months ago when it was just a pipe and a few baggies, but now I'm filling my desk drawers and my shelves with my growing collection. It's ugly and it's just not working anymore.

This thread is making me realize I need a nice designated area for my pipe stuff. It was fine several months ago when it was just a pipe and a few baggies, but now I'm filling my desk drawers and my shelves with my growing collection. It's ugly and it's just not working anymore.

Small mason jars to keep the tobacco moist and they stack nice. I filled all my available area when I started and then consolidated to a hutch.. it was worth the 100$

Top Bottom