What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

Post up pictures of your tobacco cellar, pipe collection, humidors, and smoking rooms (like the post your shave den thread).

My smoking room is currently the outside, and will remain that way until I get a man-cave (in 15-20years time).

My two pipes:

My baccy storage (only the 5 of those jars have anything in them, the big jar has a couple of sample bags in it, also all the tins are empty).

Last edited:
Like a shave den thread? I like it! I'll have to snap a picture of my (depressing) collection in my garage soon...

heres my stuff

$IMG_0670.jpg$IMG_0669.jpg$IMG_0509.jpg$IMG_0671.jpg

This is a classic red metal toolbox that I keep locked so the little ones don't go prying. They don't need to know I smoke yet, as I see it.

I love this thing. $10 from a hardware store and I lock it with a small padlock for the kinder.

Inside you'll see my current collection. My pipe tool and 3 zip lock bags of tobacco are in the leather pouch.

That on the side, if you're interested is a glass of Glenmorangie 18 scotch. About to head out to the verandah and strop my gold dollar in the evening air, listening to the surf crashing in the distance and enjoy myself a bowl of Samuel Gawith Balkin Flake in that little Brog Churchwarden. A hard life :)

Keep this thread up people, I'm a tobacco voyeur! SWMBO said "these pipe guys are a bit strange" when she looked over my shoulder at the pics. I'd take that as a compliment.

Nice! What are your favorite blends and producers?

VA's are my favorite by far. FVF, and BBF from SG and HOTW, MF from Rattray are among my top picks.I also like Lakelands, Grousemoore and BCF are great. I can't seem to be able to enjoy the English blends, not for a lack of trying though.
I forgot to mention Escudo Navy Flake, 10 of those tins in there are escudo.

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
VA's are my favorite by far. FVF, and BBF from SG and HOTW, MF from Rattray are among my top picks.I also like Lakelands, Grousemoore and BCF are great. I can't seem to be able to enjoy the English blends, not for a lack of trying though.
I forgot to mention Escudo Navy Flake, 10 of those tins in there are escudo.

I may have mentioned that I got rid of >95% of my stash some years ago, but if FVF and BBF mean Full Virginia Flake and Best Brown Flake, I think I still have some from 8-10 years ago. They get nice with age.

PM me your address and I'll send you some empty tins that I have refilled with shredded packing peanuts.

Last edited:
I may have mentioned that I got rid of >95% of my stash some years ago, but if FVF and BBF mean Full Virginia Flake and Best Brown Flake, I think I still have some from 8-10 years ago. They get nice with age.

10year old Full Virginia Flake :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom