What's new

Show us your Christmas Decorations!

It's now after Thanksgiving and most people have either put them up by now, or are at least thinking about getting them up soon (I fall into the latter category). So lets see those lights and holiday displays!

Still have a couple strands to put up, but the outside is almost done. Decorating the tree with the kids this weekend.
proxy.php

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Will say, I thought that red and green laser Star Shower thing was stupid ... Until I got one!

Wow! Thousands of lights now, on the second story ... Must say I endorse the thing now.

AA

And some of my interior decor....

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

And my favorite pieces:
proxy.php

I just love the traditional Old World Santa types rather than the American Santa..... and Jack fits in nicely too, lol.

Looks nice KJ...

I didn't go over the top this year like I usually do but had to get something up for the kids in the neighborhood! Hard to see but there are dancing snowflakes projected on the windows and all the windows have wreathes on them.

$Decorations 2.jpg$Decorations 1.jpg$Decorations 3.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hey, KJ- you have the Galileo 7 Star Trek ornament! :thumbup1:

I had all the Star Trek ornaments, until some angry woman took them all. :blush:

AA

Hey, KJ- you have the Galileo 7 Star Trek ornament! :thumbup1:

I had all the Star Trek ornaments, until some angry woman took them all. :blush:

AA
Back when they only made 1 per year, I used to collect them. I have that, the Enterprise D, and Spock's Shuttlecraft on my tree, the rest are still in boxes.

Top Bottom