What's new

Shaving Cream in a Tub Question???

even if you do dip the tips and get too much, most brushes should be able to gently rubbed on the rim of the tub and squeegee some off. better too much than not enough until you learn the amounts needed.

I don't like to introduce a wet brush to cream as I think it will, over time, add too much water.

There's a simple fix - hold the tub upside-down! Virtually all of the water stays in the brush that way.

I tried using a stick to "measure" out some cream, but really it's just easier to swirl the brush tips. In an upside-down tub, of course.

There's a simple fix - hold the tub upside-down! Virtually all of the water stays in the brush that way.

I tried using a stick to "measure" out some cream, but really it's just easier to swirl the brush tips. In an upside-down tub, of course.

That is a good idea

.....if i could, i would use a small tea spoon made of the finest silver.......

.........but since i don't have one....... i just dip the brush tips into the cream.........

The ticket to creams is getting a consistent amount in your bowl. I use an ice cream sample spoon I picked up years ago at some ice cream shop.

You can use a 1/8 tsp measuring spoon (which is a little bigger than my ice cream sample spoon).

Once you figure out how much to dig out, you can go back day after day and get a consistent lather using a consistent amount of product.

proxy.php

What scuttle is that?

Top Bottom