What's new

September Photo Contest- People

Well since I think it's bad form to vote for oneself, my vote is for Edcculus. Love the composition and contrast of colours.

Cheers,

M.

Well.... We have a tie! MarkM10431 and Strop with three votes a piece!

I will leave it to you, gentlemen, to decide if you want to settle with a tie and proceed together, sudden death with another photo, or choose amongst yourselves. But congratulations to the both of you!!

Congrats Mark & Strop. IMHO leave it as a tie and then they both can decide on next months theme, they were both outstanding shots

strop

Now half as wise
Gentlemen, I am humbled, but since mine was not a recent photo, I think I will cast the deciding vote for MarkM10431.

Congrats, Mark!

Ok I was going through images and i was goin through the photos I took from the february music contest. well, like the entry I used there, I took another.. of the piano tuner at work, and here it is. once again, many thanks to Keyboard Connection jax for allowing me to prowl the store for shots.

View attachment 599812
I love this. Patience, focus, extreme discrimination in the best sense of that word, all bound up in this behind the scenes act. Love it!

Top Bottom