What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

A while ago I got a NEW De Luxe w/bar handle (no case...). No bent teeth, nice overall condition, but it looked dull.

Now, after the proper treatment, it is not as "gold" as it was "factory fresh", but it shines!!!

Here you have.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A while ago I got a NEW De Luxe w/bar handle (no case...). No bent teeth, nice overall condition, but it looked dull.

Now, after the proper treatment, it is not as "gold" as it was "factory fresh", but it shines!!!

Here you have.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Congrats! That's still a pretty nice plating for the age of the razor.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz

Here you have.

Excellent plating, baaaaziinnnngaaaa!

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game

Here you have.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pretty! So it's a 1930/31 model based on the lack of patent info on the plate. I've not seen one before. Is it a 15mm?

I finally sanitized that Rocket I got a few days ago and used it tonight. That is an incredible razor! I paired it with a new feather blade and it worked wonders. My sc NEW is still my favorite razor but I think this just knocked my slim down to third!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom