What's new

Rugby WOrld Cup 2015?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I looked for the game on TV. I couldn't find it. Fiji against England was all that was on.....at $43 bucks.

That's a shame. $43 for a old game, now that's a bit rough.
Check in a few days there may be highlights or the full game on you tube.

The AB's scored 9 tries but this one stands out by Julian Savea.

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Ah third time's a charm.
This game goes in the books for two records. The highest points scored in the quarter finals against any team and also it is the highest point the AB's have scored against France.

I have been enjoying Texas Rising but the wife leaves the room when the shooting starts.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Argentina beat Ireland 43 - 20
Australia win in the last few minutes to beat Scotland 35 - 34

So the next semi final is Argentina V Australia

Go The Pumas

Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
The All Blacks have sneaked through to the finals beating South Africa 20 - 18.

Next up is Argentina v Australia for the other final spot.
I have always enjoyed watching the Pumas, so will be supporting them.

Australia did enough against Argentina and England's hopes as hosts aside, it comes down to the Final which many have long predicted. Take a seat, open a beer (or pour yourself a coffee) and strap yourself in... it should be a terrific contest.

Should be a fun final. The all-mighty All Blacks versus the underdog (Underroos?) Aussies. I wouldn't have seen Australia in the finals...hell, seeing the Scots in the quarters was shocking enough.
The Haka should be extra forceful for this match!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Should be a fun final....The Haka should be extra forceful for this match!
Bruce:
proxy.php
...with what's at stake, I can't help but 'root' for the All Blacks, but I think the Wallabies will let them know they was there! [FONT=&amp]
proxy.php

attachment.php
[/FONT]
"Each haka has its own interpretation...". Jonah Lomu

I'm a bit torn here, beside making Hobbit movies, raising sheep and a solid military history, rugby seems to be the only other thing New Zealand is good at. I'd love to see the Kiwi's add to their international standing by winning.

But then again.....

Australia has shown grit and determination so far in the tournament, so it's hard not to cheer for them. I think everyone living there is named Bruce (joke from Top Gear).

It is actually going to be nice watching the match as a neutral, I'm sure it'll be a cracker.

I think everyone living there is named Bruce (joke from Top Gear).

I would post the Monty Python Bruce video skit that most likely inspired Top Gear but it gets a bit offensive, so instead....

Fourth Bruce: Gentleman, I'd like to introduce man from Pommeyland who is joinin' us this year in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo.
Everybruce: G'day!
Michael: Hello.
Fourth Bruce: Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce.
First Bruce: Is your name not Bruce?
Michael: No, it's Michael.
Second Bruce: That's going to cause a little confusion.
Third Bruce: Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Australia are the only team to beat the All Blacks this year but the All Blacks have a better win rate against Aussie.
Either side can take this out but I would say that the All Blacks are hot favourites.
Both teams have won the World Cup twice. NZ have only won it on home soil.

This is the last game between the two just to pass the time.......assuming you guys can see it.

Go the All Blacks!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom