What's new

Rockwell 2c

Yes, it’s fine. I hated Feather in my early days, but now love it. It’s a blade less tolerant to poor technique than others, which is why I initially didn’t like it. Just take it slowly, no pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for your sharing. I'll take it slowly with less than feather-light pressure ... :)

I really loved my Rockwell 2C until I bought a 6C on B/S/T and found that the R4 plate is my goldilocks plate. Perfect efficiency with no loss of comfort. I am keeping my 2C so I always have a spare handle and top cap. Interestingly, I also have a 6S, but I prefer both the looks and performance of the 6C. The gunmetal is beautiful and nothing beats the glide of the chromed surface. You cannot go wrong with a Rockwell!

Rockwell plate 3 with feather blade is awesome combination. You will definitely enjoy it!

I really loved my Rockwell 2C until I bought a 6C on B/S/T and found that the R4 plate is my goldilocks plate. Perfect efficiency with no loss of comfort. I am keeping my 2C so I always have a spare handle and top cap. Interestingly, I also have a 6S, but I prefer both the looks and performance of the 6C. The gunmetal is beautiful and nothing beats the glide of the chromed surface. You cannot go wrong with a Rockwell!

Thank you for sharing! Trying out plate 3 with different blades in resuming my wet shaving after a break of 20+ years. :)

Top Bottom