What's new

Refillable Leather Journals and Notepads

I'm looking for a leather refillable journal/notepad and a another smaller notepad (small enough to fit in a pocket) Does anyone know where these can be attained?

I can find tons of non-refillable ones, but I really want a refillable one.

Thanks all!

One more question: I like the look of Moleskine notebooks; Does anyone know if any of their products are refillable?

Thanks again!

One more question: I like the look of Moleskine notebooks; Does anyone know if any of their products are refillable?

Thanks again!

I also had a hankering for a refillable moleskin textured journal/writing pad, I looked everywhere, no such luck. But, last year I took my wife to Venice, Italy for her birthday and low and behold there is a journal/ink/quill pen shop on the Rialto Bridge that satisfied all my needs, they have every conceivable variation of journal/pad you could possibly want . I bought six and enough refills to keep me going for a number of years, I have seen these nowhere else.

Thanks again!

I believe that all the moleskines are hardbound and are not refillable.. but that is one of the things I like about them.. if I write in my moleskine, it is something I probably want to keep.

There is an entire section at Borders Books that has refillable notebooks.. I have found a few that I absolutely adore there... also any stationary stores.. but I can go quite broke in those stores also.... :001_tongu

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I actually purchased the Stanley Pocket Journal, it was on sale for around $10 a great deal.

I love reporter notepads (with the binding/spine at the top rather than the left side)

Does anyone know where I can get a Refillable Pocket sized Reporter Notebook?

Or just a good inexpensive Reporter Notebook?

there are some great deals on ebay for moleskine products.

Also, I see that you are altering your organizing tools and possibly your system. Do look at the GTD system by David Allen, and the DIY planning tools from this thread. I am a full on fan of this stuff. They have templates for script writers, reporters, photographers, teachers, students, beer/wine/scotch connoisseurs... everyone and everything. And you can make your own, too. :thumbup1:

I have recently become a fan of Miquelrius journals. Some of these are meant as refills, all you would have to do is find a cover for them (see that rennaisance art link earlier). I am making my own leather cover, because I like working in leather. They are high quality and the paper is great (they handle fountain pens easily). They are also less expensive than Moleskine.

levenger.com sells what they call "circa" notebooks. I don't see a reporter style, but they're comletely refillable, and even offer paper punches so you can insert any paper you want into the notebooks. I don't have one, but it sounds like something you might want to give a look.

You might be happy with the Exacompta refillable leather journal. On sale now for $17, they normally sell for $30.00. Or if you like the Moleskines, Exacompta's journey notebooks are similar, but with significantly (and I mean significantly) better paper.

https://shop.peartreepens.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=145&categoryId=32

For truth in advertising purposes, I am the owner of the fine establishment known as the Pear Tree Pen Company. I hope this post doesn't violate the board rules, as I'm a newbie here. If so, my apologies in advance and I won't be offended if it's removed by a moderator.

James

S

Shipwreck

I'm looking for a leather refillable journal/notepad and a another smaller notepad (small enough to fit in a pocket) Does anyone know where these can be attained?

I can find tons of non-refillable ones, but I really want a refillable one.

Thanks all!

Accidentally came across this while looking around the forum. BTW, I'm a newbie here - Bradley Wynn. If still interested, I actually make these! You can view them at the following links:

http://www.scriptfolio.net/products.html#scriptnotes

and for Reproters/Journalists...

http://www.scriptfolio.net/products.html#reporter

Didn't expect to find other topics like this, so hope my response helps. Cheers!

Bradley

Top Bottom