What's new

Razoroack Stainless Hawk

I believe all they have done so far was make a product listing for it. I don't think they have actually stocked it and sold any yet.

According to Joe, more will be arriving in about three weeks. This one surprised me because there was no clue that it was coming in. He usually says something on FB, Instagram, or Twitter and this one just showed up on his web site already sold out.

If thats the case, whomever purchased what was there should've received them by now and posted something somewhere, I'm sure...

A stainless SE razor for $60 is a great deal. Depending on how it shaves and if it can be produced consistently at this price point, this will definitely be a challenge to the other manufacturers of stainless SE razors. I wonder how it shaves compar d to the aluminum version, a mongoose, SE1 and so on.

The Hawk SS handle looks great too!

If it wasn't for the fact I have more razors than I need, I would consider it. The aluminum Hawk is great and almost makes me question the DE razors. The stiffer blade and irritation free shave makes the DE razors debatable in my situation. If I did not own more than 1k of DE blades, I would be looking at sticking with the Hawk.

On a side note, I own 3 razorock razors and they all shave great. Joe just knows what makes a great razor. Also, I flip the blade on the Hawk after a week since I felt it was getting a bit rough. Restored the blade like new.

The Hawk SS handle looks great too!

If it wasn't for the fact I have more razors than I need, I would consider it. The aluminum Hawk is great and almost makes me question the DE razors. The stiffer blade and irritation free shave makes the DE razors debatable in my situation. If I did not own more than 1k of DE blades, I would be looking at sticking with the Hawk.

On a side note, I own 3 razorock razors and they all shave great. Joe just knows what makes a great razor. Also, I flip the blade on the Hawk after a week since I felt it was getting a bit rough. Restored the blade like new.
Hmm. I didn't know flipping the blade made a difference. I'm also anxiously awaiting the stainless mamba. The hawks will be limited but the mambas won't.

Hmm. I didn't know flipping the blade made a difference. I'm also anxiously awaiting the stainless mamba. The hawks will be limited but the mambas won't.

I was going to change the Professional feather blade, but decided the flip it first since some people do the same with DE. Made a difference in this case, not sure if it's in my mind, but it made a difference for me. I still have KAI mild, KAI Guard, and feather Pro Guard to try (which I now have).

1487999197576-1983954562.jpg
Floyd eye is correct, I did get one. I enjoy the aluminum hawk, although I prefer heavier razors. With lighter razors I tend to use a little more pressure, the extra weight on the stainless lets the razor do all of the work. Great razor and great price.

Top Bottom