What's new

Razor for tight spots

I am new to DEs, I use a straight, so pardon the question. This thread is timely because I want a DE. I like the idea of adjustables. Do they tend to be thicker which makes shaving under the nose harder? I have a snoz that is a bit like the pic above. I am thinking that non-adjustables are slimmer and thus able to get closer under the nose.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

I am new to DEs, I use a straight, so pardon the question. This thread is timely because I want a DE. I like the idea of adjustables. Do they tend to be thicker which makes shaving under the nose harder? I have a snoz that is a bit like the pic above. I am thinking that non-adjustables are slimmer and thus able to get closer under the nose.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

My Fatboy is a bit thicker - but after a few shaves I didn't notice the difference

I like the slim, compact head of the Tech, but still have problems reaching the extreme upper lip shaving WTG.

After a careful first pass WTG, I can go ATG with a Slim and get good results, paying VERY careful attention to angle and pressure.

I have one or two more blades to try, and in the process am already backing way off on the experimenting thing and working more on technique.

Top Bottom