Post Your Simpson Collection

Here is mine before the addition of a Chubby 3:
Simpsons.jpg

After the addition of a Chubby 3
Simpsons7.jpg

Front: Chubby 2, Commodore X3, Chubby 3, Emperor 3
Back: Case, Duke 2 and Duke 3

Last edited:
I really want to get my first Simpsons brush, but can’t figure out which would be best for me. I’d like something that I could use on my head, as well. I face lather, and use soaps like Stirling, and creams.

Wish I had something to contribute to the photo collections here, but I figured you guys would be the best to ask!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
🧐 Count me in!

Just got M7 Super last week.

Two Supers in center, others all Best.

Front...

full

Back...

full

New den pic...

full

Heck, I have a Trafalgar T3 also, but these are all badger.

Including the Silvertip Rooney Foxhunt and Elite Silvertip Bog Oak at bottom.

AA

Last edited:
I really want to get my first Simpsons brush, but can’t figure out which would be best for me. I’d like something that I could use on my head, as well. I face lather, and use soaps like Stirling, and creams.

Wish I had something to contribute to the photo collections here, but I figured you guys would be the best to ask!

A Chubby 3 would be perfect for head lathering.

My humble collection. I love these brushes. They are among my top favorites (with the exception of the Wee Scot, which is a bit small for my taste, but still a good brush). I’d love to have more. I dream of owning a Chubby. Maybe someday. For now, these are the pride of my rotation.

Attachments

• 530B66D6-DCB9-40A0-903B-19A096B55DAF.jpeg
    530B66D6-DCB9-40A0-903B-19A096B55DAF.jpeg
    9.2 MB · Views: 70

The Duke 3 is a good place to start. It’s brilliant all a-rounder.

Last edited:
But would it be crazy big for a face?

The size factor get's overblown IMO, it's big compared to most brushes, yet not THAT big. It's a pretty ergonomical fit in the hand, though the knot may be slightly bigger then what most are used to and if you aren't careful, you could sling lather everywhere.

The Duke 3 is a good place to start. It’s brilliant all a-rounder.

+1 This right here.

Top Bottom