What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

I received the TGN knot today for my Omega Midget. 20mm Synthetic / 50mm loft / 80mm overall height. I think it turned out pretty good for my 1st time.. Won't get to try it out until Saturday morning though... Anxiously awaiting...
proxy.php

proxy.php

I received the TGN knot today for my Omega Midget. 20mm Synthetic / 50mm loft / 80mm overall height. I think it turned out pretty good for my 1st time.. Won't get to try it out until Saturday morning though... Anxiously awaiting...
That looks awesome! If you hadn't said it was your first time re-knotting a handle I'd think you'd done this a few times before. :thumbup:

This arrived yesterday in a trade. Just something fun to have and use. Novelty .44 magnum revolver cylinder, put together by Greg Wagner. Bottom even unscrews for a hidden compartment. 24mm synthetic.

$IMG_2719.jpg
$IMG_2720.jpg
(One day, perhaps, I'll figure out why images sometimes load sideways :facep:)

This arrived yesterday in a trade. Just something fun to have and use. Novelty .44 magnum revolver cylinder, put together by Greg Wagner. Bottom even unscrews for a hidden compartment. 24mm synthetic.
(One day, perhaps, I'll figure out why images sometimes load sideways :facep:)
Very cool!!! Try cropping the photo to make it smaller. I've noticed this fixes the problem for me.

I just pulled the trigger on these two, from Fendrihan:

Omega 10086 Boar Bristles Travel Shaving Brush, Black
(because I'm starting to like smaller knots)
$OMG-10086B_480x480.jpg
and
Omega 10049 Professional Boar Bristle Shaving Brush, Red Handle
$OMG10049RD_Omega_49_Bristle_Shaving_Brush_Red_480x480.jpeg
(because of the rave reviews )

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger on these two, from Fendrihan:

Omega 10086 Boar Bristles Travel Shaving Brush, Black
(because I'm starting to like smaller knots)
View attachment 722029
and
Omega 10049 Professional Boar Bristle Shaving Brush, Red Handle
View attachment 722030
(because of the rave reviews )
Very nice my good sir! I love me some Boar. My wife surprise ordered me a prorasso Boar brush recently and I'm very excited for its arrival. I too prefer smaller knots but this will be my first large brush so it should be fun.

You guys will love this one. Hopefully it's in good shape and I can do a restore if need be. Yes, that a seahorse in the handle. I couldn't stop myself. :001_rolle

s-l16003.jpg

You guys will love this one. Hopefully it's in good shape and I can do a restore if need be. Yes, that a seahorse in the handle. I couldn't stop myself. :001_rolle
WOW that is crazy cool! Congrats brother, you must come back and post pics of it when you're done with it too.

IMG_20170209_072314314.jpg
My brushes finally arrived on Tuesday. For me, they are BIG. The Thater 4125/4 is pictured after one use; the Chubby 2 was lightly used before I got it. I put a Whipped Dog 22 mm synthetic in the photo for perspective. The faux ivory handle on the CH2 is much nicer than it photographs.

My brushes finally arrived on Tuesday. For me, they are BIG. The Thater 4125/4 is pictured after one use; the Chubby 2 was lightly used before I got it. I put a Whipped Dog 22 mm synthetic in the photo for perspective. The faux ivory handle on the CH2 is much nicer than it photographs.
I see some very luxurious shaves in your future! Very nice, enjoy amigo.

I have a B&B 10th anniversary boar brush on it's way. I've read so much good things about this brush I can't wait to try it.
you will not regret it, it's absolutely wonderful. People often say there's nothing better than a good badger brush but one can easily say the same for a good Boar.

Top Bottom