What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF You get what you pay for handle & cartridge lot

I am going to PIF Everything you see in the photo(except the carpet). These are handles & cartridges that got thrown in a box over the years. These items came from different lots of item I have purchased. I will let the photos speak for themselves. The only sealed package is the Bi-Mart twin plus. The rest of the items are open or missing packages. I did not inspect each item but they should be ok.

Sorry but limiting it to the continental United States.

To make it a little interesting state "I am in" and tell what was you best or worst "You get what you pay for item".

I will pick a random winner on the evening of 02/02/22. I will post and contact the them 02/03.
6628AA81-65CC-48CA-99CC-5A20A5C664EA_1_201_a.jpeg
8917B293-F94C-45D4-922F-A7A9975FED46_1_201_a.jpeg

I am in! You get what you pay for in gas station coffee.

Thank you for this PIF. I don't post here often, and am usually not logged in when I play on this forum, but this would be great for me. I use an old Headblade Sport to shave my head and these carts would probably all fit the Headblade with their different adaptors.

EricW

I am going to PIF Everything you see in the photo(except the carpet). These are handles & cartridges that got thrown in a box over the years. These items came from different lots of item I have purchased. I will let the photos speak for themselves. The only sealed package is the Bi-Mart twin plus. The rest of the items are open or missing packages. I did not inspect each item but they should be ok.

Sorry but limiting it to the continental United States.

To make it a little interesting state "I am in" and tell what was you best or worst "You get what you pay for item".

I will pick a random winner on the evening of 02/02/22. I will post and contact the them 02/03.
View attachment 1399933View attachment 1399934
I'm in!

I never heard of Bi-Mart and wondered where the are.
It's the total dad store. Not a big store, but they have a little of everything: some hardware, some patio furniture, some hunting/fishing stuff. Some nonperishable food like canned stew and cheese puffs. Some work clothes/cheap casual clothes. It's where I got my $10 rustler jeans that came in every size, including my unusual one. Camping gear, but not the REI variety; the car-camping, tin-cup variety. Some pharmacy stuff. A few sporting goods and toys, I think.
Employee-owned chain, and nominally members only (but membership is $5 for life. They have drawings and you occasionally win something based on your card number when you come in). Fun little place.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Very late in here, very generous PIF and congratulations to the winner. This would have been a great one to win.

Top Bottom