What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

That is terrible news. Did they tell you why they will not allow cosmetics as gifts, or is it just a silly government rule.
[MENTION=78147]bananhunden[/MENTION], I have sent you a Pm with my address.

Ok. BAD news.

I have to return the box to [MENTION=104730]Grue[/MENTION]. They didn't allow me to take anything. If I did, they will allow non cosmetics and confiscate cosmetics.

So I will skip All Boxes. So sorry.
[MENTION=104730]Grue[/MENTION], I will reimburse the shipping fee. they didn't allow the food for me to take, too.
That sucks bud. You're just gonna have to move.

I get to open the box and drool all over it. One tube kinda exploded and I get to clean it a bit. Man.. it is so slicky. I can imagine that the lather will work wonders. ARGGH...

The officer insisted that if I want to re-export to [MENTION=78147]bananhunden[/MENTION], they will confiscate all cosmetics. So the only logical conclusion was to return to the sender.

Last edited:
[MENTION=107424]arief[/MENTION], [MENTION=78315]Roderick[/MENTION]

That's too bad.
It's probably even worse that you get to open the box and see all the stuff you have to send back :-(

I've received Roderick's address and will be shipping the box very soon

I get to open the box and drool all over it. One tube kinda exploded and I get to clean it a bit. Man.. it is so slicky. I can imagine that the lather will work wonders. ARGGH...

The officer insisted that if I want to re-export to @bananhunden, they will confiscate all cosmetics. So the only logical conclusion was to return to the sender.

oh man :( that sucks, maybe we can talk about doing a software box and a hardware box next go around? [MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION] what do you think?

I forgot to mention here that I was able to put 15 blades inside. Sharp but a bit harsh for my taste. It was made in Germany but imported for the local market. You will find Indonesia on its package. :D

Funny, right? I can add but can't take anything.. Even the gift from [MENTION=104730]Grue[/MENTION] which is food.

Man... this is crappy situation!!

For next round make perfect sense to create a software and a hardware box.

I'll see if anything good poop around my area, maybe I can send a little something to you Arief

Man... this is crappy situation!!

For next round make perfect sense to create a software and a hardware box.

I'll see if anything good poop around my area, maybe I can send a little something to you Arief

I was so excited when I joined this traveling box. Thinking about trying all the software before I order anything. Definitely a crappy situation.

I am not expecting anything to console me, [MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION]. But gifts are welcome. LOL.

Just received the box from [MENTION=78147]bananhunden[/MENTION]. I will start with some of the contents on Wednesday and get the box off to the next user next week.

[MENTION=104730]Grue[/MENTION], do you still have the tracking code? It is frustrating for me not to hear the news of the box.

Sorry guys, been little busy with family, but on it now.

Still no sign of returned box from [MENTION=107424]arief[/MENTION] :(

Finally found the tracking number from NZ. Entered it online, and there's no useful information on it there. Rang NZ Post and the automated robot wasn't any more help. I'll ring tomorrow (monday) when i can talk to a real person and see if they can get any more info on it. I'd assume that the insurance from my end is still valid if it has gone missing... I hope so anyway! Will report back when i know more!

OK... Good news!
They said that it will be coming back to me via surface post = very slow but have started the insurance claim and got the ball rolling on that. They will be in touch. :) If she doesn't show, what's the plan? Best way for me to build another box with the insurance pay out and send that on?

OK... Good news!
They said that it will be coming back to me via surface post = very slow but have started the insurance claim and got the ball rolling on that. They will be in touch. :) If she doesn't show, what's the plan? Best way for me to build another box with the insurance pay out and send that on?

I am so relieved to hear that. At least the box is not missing.
There are days when I keep thinking about this box, how I can sample everything that inside it. :D

Top Bottom