What's new

Personna Comfort Coated?

I bought 100’s of Personna comfort coated on Amazon for 16.40 usd and it wasn’t at all the same as the image being advertised.

Blade being advertised has persona written on the blade but mine has no marking at all.

Could not even tell what blade it is. Are these even persona blades at all?

I just pulled one from the box and they look like used blade up close.

View attachment 1830969View attachment 1830970View attachment 1830971
Thank you for sharing this!

The new blades coming in USA Comfort Coated box with blades in plain white wrappers and no markings at all on the blade are supposed to be the legit USA blades. The ones that worry me are the ones that some people have received from Amazon in a USA Comfort Coated box but the blades say Personna Platinum Chrome just like the German made blades.

I have a box from 2013, from when Energizer owned the brand. They are also in plain white wrappers and have "Personna Super made in USA" stamped on the blade. These were my goto blade for the last 10-12 years, finally running out of my old stash. I have no idea who was making the blades back when Energizer owned the brand. The box only says "made in USA" and that they were distributed by some company called SPILO WORLDWIDE out in Los Angeles. They were a damned good blade.

I'm getting ready to order another box of 100. Hope they are just as good.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
The Verona factory has been AccuTec for years -- They made the Comfort Coated for Personna. AccuTec continues to make the exact same blades but are labeled AccuForge.
The Personna Med Preps are now called AccuThrive.

Yes, and now they sell for 70$ per 100. Exactly the same, eh?

Top Bottom