What's new

Perfect Place To Hold My AOS Cream Tubes

I stocked up today on the AOS Cream Tubes and they fit perfect on top of my Razor Valet. It's an easier way for me to get started on creating the lather. I take off the cap put a small amount into the bowl and mix. It's fast, clean and neat. So far I really like it, here is a picture of how it looks.:thumbup1:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about getting T&H tubes, but for only a few dollars more you seem to get a lot more for your money when you buy the tubs.

I thought about getting T&H tubes, but for only a few dollars more you seem to get a lot more for your money when you buy the tubs.

You are right about the price, but it is much easier to use this way and I don't think you waste as much. The reason is, that it's easier to measure and use the same amount of cream every time. The other plus is that I can have all four different creams in reach without taking up a lot of room.

Last edited:
That is right Tommy go the link at the bottom of the page. I am pretty sure they still have them. If not they should be easy to find.

That is right Tommy go the link at the bottom of the page. I am pretty sure they still have them. If not they should be easy to find.

Unfortunately they don't. They list them as temporarily sold out IIRC. I spent about an hour a week or two ago looking for them, and it seems every link took me back to that same page. I actually called the company you link, and asked. They said it may have been discontinued (there is still hope, they were not sure).

Very cool box, I hope they decide to make another run of them. :thumbup1:

Unfortunately they don't. They list them as temporarily sold out IIRC. I spent about an hour a week or two ago looking for them, and it seems every link took me back to that same page. I actually called the company you link, and asked. They said it may have been discontinued (there is still hope, they were not sure).

Very cool box, I hope they decide to make another run of them. :thumbup1:

Christmas is good time of year to fine these in the department stores. My link doesn't say anything about been out of stock, does it?

Last edited:
Christmas is good time of year to fine these in the department stores. My link doesn't say anything about been out of stock, does it?

No, but try to add one to your cart, it won't let you. If you go through their site from the home page, pretty sure that's where I saw that. Either way, I called them and told them I was trying to add it to my cart and it wouldn't let me. The lady said I was probably following an old link. Gave her the item number, that's when she gave me the bad news.

No, but try to add one to your cart, it won't let you. If you go through their site from the home page, pretty sure that's where I saw that. Either way, I called them and told them I was trying to add it to my cart and it wouldn't let me. The lady said I was probably following an old link. Gave her the item number, that's when she gave me the bad news.

If you have a Penney's or another store like that I would check them out. If not just goggle Compact Dresser Valet I am sure something will come up.

You are right about the price, but it is much easier to use this way and I don't think you waste as much. The reason is, that it's easier to measure and use the same amount of cream every time. The other plus is that I can have all four different creams in reach without taking up a lot of room.

Last edited:
Top Bottom