What's new

Pelikan M150

I ordered the m215 lozenge last night from Mr. Binder, his price was competitive and the fact that the nibs are inspected/optimized before shipping out made it a no-brainer. I also received a nice personal note from Barbara Binder. Thanks to them for offering free APO shipping to service members.

Thanks for the heads up fellas, can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this pen. Gotta love B&B!

Great, Welcome to the Pelikan owners club. I am sure you will enjoy the new pen.. My pen should arrive in a few days I also am looking forward to getting the pen in my hands.

$m200.jpg

The Pelikan M200 Arrived.. It indeed it is a fantastic looking pen.

Last edited:
I really like mine, a lot...it's great...super smooth, wet writer...I've used mine most everyday the past week I've had it...I've contemplated sending it out to be ground to a stub or Italic...a nice Italic Medium would be terrific...[[[sigh]]]

And, Orchestrion, just pick one...black is nice for all situations...the 205 in bright Red, white, or black and silver trim is also an option.

$pelikano1.jpg

OK here is another Pelikan that arrived today NOS Pelikan Pelikano EF nib. German school pen made in West Germany from the early 80's, and is the 5th version.

Top Bottom