What's new

Participation PIF - ELIOS Inoxidable Blades

@CJB3 and @Ted A, welcome to the party!!

@RigelDust, you could get in on this and confirm/disprove that feeling...
I think I’ll trust it this time. Thank you for the invite thou.
I’ll still think it over.
I do really enjoy trying blades out. I’ve found many I like. They all seem to be of a certain type and there are a few types I don’t get along with. This particular one has all the earmarks of a negative experience for me.

Hello! Best of luck in getting a generous PIF! Thanks to the Space Cadet and Grundy for this wonderful game. To my great regret, I am not participating in this draw. I have enough blades for the rest of my life, I am grateful for the help in getting blades from the Space Cadet! I wish all participants a pleasant shave and good luck in life! Sincerely, Eugene.

There has been an excellent response!! Thank you!!

So far, 17 have signed up, and have 18 still available!! Don't miss out!! (Even if you've signed up for the One-Blade-In-February-Challenge, you can still sign up here and try them in March!!)

I'm just about the mail out the blades to everyone who has sent me their mailing address. I missed the Post Office on Saturday so my beloved wife is buying stamps today. The blades will be in the mail soon!!

Anyone who is on the fence about joining up, I still have a bunch waiting to be claimed.

I'm just about the mail out the blades to everyone who has sent me their mailing address. I missed the Post Office on Saturday so my beloved wife is buying stamps today. The blades will be in the mail soon!!

Anyone who is on the fence about joining up, I still have a bunch waiting to be claimed.
looking forward to this!

@lancre, @JoeLr, @emwolf, and @dezmil, I've received your PM's and your added to the PIF!!

Awesome responses, Thank you, all!!

PIF is still OPEN!! I have 17 ELIOS Inoxidable Blade PIF packs available

@Space_Cadet, 185 blades - goes a looooooong way!! (190 = 185 for B&B Community, 5 for me so I can participate, too)

Even if you're doing the One-Blade-In-February-Challenge, please sign up, get some blades, and then try them in March

(I apologize to those participating in GRUME. We got started with this PIF a little late, my fault, not yours)

The ELIOS Inoxidable Blades are being mailed tomorrow morning!! It's On!!

Everyone will receive 5 blades (I hope I counted correctly)...and as an added surprise...every other envelope contains the original cardboard tuck!!

Please watch your mailboxes. If you don't receive your blades within a week (US addresses), please let me know.

Elios_Blades_Envelopes_Ready.jpg

For the Curious, here's how the blades are packages:

1. I inserted the Blades into a nickel coin sleeve:

Elios_Blades_Into_Sleeve.jpg

2. Flattened the original cardboard tuck
3. Taped the sleeve onto light cardstock

Elios_Blades_Sleeve_On_Card.jpg

4. Taped the folded cardstock closed
5. Put it in an envelope
6. And added a US Postage stamp

First wave of ELIOS Blades should be arriving in your mailbox over the next couple of days!!

The Participation PIF is still open!! l have 15 packs left!!

Timeless razors are gorgeous!! They'll make any blade looks like a million bucks!!

And sometimes they can look like $18.99. (still a nice razor, though)

The blades came in today's mail. Thank you @Grundi

I'll have my first use with one of them for my Saturday (tomorrow) shave.
You're the first to report in!! YES!! They made it!!

I'll be joining you (from my sink) and the Participation Phase will begin!!

Top Bottom