What's new

Packers/Steelers

Yeah. So long as I don't have to deal with Rex Ryan and Antonio Comartie for another week, I'm happy.

I think the Packers/Steelers is the best match up, though. Two blue collar cities, two very loyal fan bases, two of the most historic football franchises, Aaron Rodgers trying to supplant Favre, Roethlisberger trying to tie Brady in Super Bowl wins at only 28-years-old.

I don't know what I'll do if it's Bears/Jets. I can't root for the Jets and I don't think I can support a team with Jay Cutler as quarterback. I do think that any match up presents the possibility for a terrific game.

I hoping for Bears vs any one of the two. I am not a big Cutler fan either but being a lifelong Bear fan its been a long time since '85.:001_smile

Packers have been doing very well and I'd like to see them get some recognition for it. At the same time, as a one-time, long-time resident of Chicago, the Bears are my sentimental favorites in the NFC. In the end, as long as it ends up with another victory for the Steeler Nation, either combination is OK with me.

Last edited:
Packers have been doing very well and I'd like to see them get some recognition for it. At the same time, as a long resident of Chicago, the Bears are my sentimental favorites in the NFC. In the end, as long as it ends up with another victory for the Steeler Nation, either combination is OK with me.

So you're ok with anyone but the jets is what your saying. :001_rolle

Da Bears. I don't ever recall a game being so hyped up in my life. Hopefully it lives up to it. I don't like the Jets and am typically anti-New York, but the Bears match up better against them. If hell freezes over and the Packers win, I'll pull for Pittsburgh.

Hey, guess who I am:

The Jets' fans are great guys. They come into these threads and they talk and they back it up every week. But we're not afraid of anybody. This is our thread and we're the best fans in here. We're not afraid of any other fans on this board. I respect the heck out of the New York Jets' fans, but we're much better than them. Tomorrow it's personal. It's us against New York Jets' fans.

I got good news and bad news for you bears fans. The bad... The bears are going to get their butt kicked on Sunday...The good news is that Clay Matthews is gonna hit Cutler so hard that his diabetes will be cured.
:tongue_sm

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I looked at the title of this thread and thought to myself -

"Why would anyone start a thread about the two AFC and NFC Championship losing teams?"

The Jets do not exist in this dojo, baby. Steelers all the way.

As a native Clevelander, I grew up hating the Steelers. That hatred pretty much dissipated, however, when they were one of only two franchises to vote against allowing the old Browns to move to Baltimore. The Steelers are undoubtedly one of the classiest, best-run teams in the NFL, or in any sport.

But I'm still rooting for the Jets.

As a Nashvillian who hates all things Vandy, I have to pull against the Bears and their team of Vandy players...Especially, Big Baby Jay!

Give it to him again Packers! :w00t:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
As a Nashvillian who hates all things Vandy, I have to pull against the Bears and their team of Vandy players...Especially, Big Baby Jay!

Give it to him again Packers! :w00t:

I could tell you were a Packers fan because you don't know the difference between a "6" and an "8".

(It's two more fingers). :lol: :lol:

And I always thought that picture of Rex Grossman said a lot more about the Packers than it did the Bears. :w00t:

Last edited:
Top Bottom