What's new

OK, had ankle reconstruction 3 weeks ago, how long for me to bounce back?

Just had that electric shock therapy, i go back on Thursday.

Alex did you have a a treatment called Interferential Current? Is that what you meant by electric shock? If so I've had that and I tell you it is the best treatment option for pain management and healing I have ever had. I had three herniated discs in my back this last spring, pain like you would not believe and that, along with the laser therapy they couple that with, fixed it right up. Have them crank it right up, you'll be glad they did. Good luck with you're recovery.

Alex did you have a a treatment called Interferential Current? Is that what you meant by electric shock? If so I've had that and I tell you it is the best treatment option for pain management and healing I have ever had. I had three herniated discs in my back this last spring, pain like you would not believe and that, along with the laser therapy they couple that with, fixed it right up. Have them crank it right up, you'll be glad they did. Good luck with you're recovery.

Yes, they put 3 pads and it shocked the foot ankle, it was lightly painful. They do 15 minutes for first sessions since ankle is still healing.

Yes, they put 3 pads and it shocked the foot ankle, it was lightly painful. They do 15 minutes for first sessions since ankle is still healing.

It it can get painful, however my experience is the higher the treatment the more pain relief you'll recieve. My chiropractor once told me he'd never had his machine cranked so high. Put the accountants at tax time to shame apparently. Good luck with your recovery, hope all goes well.

Last edited:
It it can get painful, however my experience is the higher the treatment the more pain relief you'll recieve. My chiropractor once told me he'd never had his machine cranked so high. Put the accountants at tax time to shame apparently. Good luck with your recovery, hope all goes well.

She cranked it up too, my toe was wiggling.................

Last edited by a moderator:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Alex, just saw this thread. I hope everything goes well with your healing. Be sure to take good care of yourself. Don't push yourself too hard. Take it slow, determined, and steadfast with your exercises. I promise to stick around and nag you if that helps.
proxy.php

Alex, just saw this thread. I hope everything goes well with your healing. Be sure to take good care of yourself. Don't push yourself too hard. Take it slow, determined, and steadfast with your exercises. I promise to stick around and nag you if that helps.
proxy.php
Thanks Connie , you can nag me but not too much.:001_tt2:

I know you're pretty disciplined about your eating habits and I'm sure you're likewise disciplined about your rehab. Just stay consistent and disciplined, and keep eating clean, and you'll be good to go.

I know you're pretty disciplined about your eating habits and I'm sure you're likewise disciplined about your rehab. Just stay consistent and disciplined, and keep eating clean, and you'll be good to go.

I do upper body light weights now, and eat at 3000 to 3600 calories, high protein, moderate carbs and fats.

Top Bottom