What's new

Mystic Knife Show- Wanna Come?

Hey Guys,

My Knife Club, The NCCA (Northeast Cutlery Collectors Association) is having their Flagship 2 day Annual Show. April 27th and 28th.

It's in Mystic, Ct., about 2 hours from the NYC area.

Being on the Board of the Club, I managed to get an UNLIMITED # of VIP PASSES !!!!!
Just send me a PM and I'll get them out to you. Or have them at the door waiting for you!

They are good for either day of the show. They have a value of $7.00 a piece. I know that doesn't seem like much but if you bring a friend, that's gas money!

Here's a link to the club website -- http://www.ncca.info/index.htm

Some of the reasons this is a fun show to visit...

1) About 88 tables of knives. A good mix of Custom Makers and Dealers !
2) A Raffle for knives on Sun that usually have a value of a few THOUSAND dollars!!! (you don't have to be there..$5 tickets w/your info on it.)
3) An Auction on Sat. night that's always fun, with plenty of Bargains to be had.
4) Mystic Village and Mystic Aquarium literally right across the street. Bring the Wife and Kids and make a day of it!
5) You get in FREE ! Again, FREE 1 DAY PASSES, as many as you need !!! Bring a carload, save a bundle together !

There are a few dealers who do carry Vintage Straights.
I myself will probably bring some of my old Ebay scores..

I have pictures of the knives up for Raffle in case anyone wants to see them.

I know there are a bunch of you from the MA, RI and Ct areas, so come out and say HI !!! That's you Doc226 and Seraphim...I know where you live...

Wow, some really nice raffle prizes! Love the "Close Shave" display piece and some of those knives are beautiful! Wish I could go, but it's a little far.
Enjoy the show!

Here's one of the raffle items...

$Jim_Turecek_001.jpg

Top Bottom