What's new

My weekly trip to Pasteur Pharmacy ;-)

I'm very jealous... There is a small drugstore in downtown cumming (the town I'm from) and I am going to try and visit soon to see what they have, if they carry shave stuff...
If you make it downtown ever, try Atlanta Barber Supply. Closest thing I have found for a one stop shop in Atlanta area. They have a website if you want to check it before you make the drive. I called to confirm they had what I wanted to be sure before I went. You have to pay to park so either take coins for the meters or park in one of the $3 lots on the block.

there is a L'Occitane in Alpheretta and a Body Shop at the N GA Premium Outlets. Whole Foods has Kiss My Face if there is one near you.

Last edited:
I hate atlanta, and at 16 I don't see my parents ever being cool with me just running down there... It is ~1 hour away, and we all avoid it like the plague due to traffic...

Not great... But they might have some stuff which is more than ANYWHERE else around here...
Best of luck. Good thing so much is online. The decline of wet/DE shaving was probably what drove the creation of the Web!

Last edited:
Love Pasteurs! Shaving mecca in Manhattan@34th Street.

They just got the whole Fitjar line so you can smell each before deciding

My son works about a block and a half away from the East 34st store and I swing by when I visit. Last visit, I was traveling carry on only, so I was limited to soaps, although in retrospect, I could of boxed stuff up and sent it home. There's a UPS store not far away. Still did nearly $70 damage and it could of gotten way uglier. They had two bottles of Dominica Bay Rum I should of grabbed.

Who attended the Meetup?

i heard there was recently a Meetup at Pasteur's. Who was three? What happened? How did they fit any kind of crowd? What meetup group was it?

Last edited:

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1422621127664.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1422621127664.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 271
I'll be in NYC in about a mont and plan to go! I'm in awe.

Is the a link here on B&b which lists all the best local retailers? If not we should create one.

Anyone know of the best retailer in Boston??

I had hoped to visit NYC last January and would have definitely stopped by Pasteur's. But unfortunately, I was stuck in Baltimore during an historic snowstorm and was lucky to catch a plane back to Portland.

There's always next time...

I've probably passed this store a million times, and never noticed that they sold good wet shaving gear. How are their prices?

Last edited:
Will be in NYC starting on Monday. Can't wait to check this place out!

I was in the 34th St store yesterday - walked out with EJ Pre-shave lotion (nice stuff!), Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic, Haslinger Coconut, Clubman Pinaud AS, some Personnas and Gillette SB blades, and.... my first tub of Tabac! (And some EJ samples that Leon floated me.)

If you're a visitor to the city, the 34th St store is easily found - take the 4,5 or 6 subway from Grand Central to Park & 34th, then head half a block west on 34th. Or, just walk about three blocks east of one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world... The Empire State bldg!

I was at both locations last Thursday. Picked up several items, but the big score (at least for me) was a bottle of Blue Floid at the Lexington location.

Dropped some serious coin at both locations, but their prices were in line with the internet vendors. I paid a bit more for a Simpsons Tulip 3, but I was having so much fun I didn't really care.

Both locations are jammed with goodies. The Lexington store is a tight fit, but well worth the effort. Definitely worth a visit to either location.

Top Bottom