What's new

Mr Bingle's 2018 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Look at it .. just sitting there mocking me. It's judging me, with its eyes, even though it didn't even have any.

But it's time is almost up, then that box is all mineView attachment 937604
You should pull an Office Space to the empty box for revenge :)
F20AF069-6E2F-4CA7-85DA-A8DEC1B1A046.jpeg

My wife and I are leaving early in the morning tomorrow to see her family so we are celebrating our Christmas this evening. She thinks I am kidding when I say that I'll just have to stay up till after midnight.

On a very different but highly Christmas-y note, I completed my last shave before Christmas and couldn't have planned it better if I tried (in fact I would have failed because I had two days last week that I skipped a planned shave because of work/life craziness). That said, for your viewing pleasure I give you, "The Sample that Earned Its Name"
Christmas Eve Shave.jpg

I was just planning on using it till it was gone and switching over to B&M First Snow, I did get pretty excited yesterday when I found out it would work out. Merry Christmas everyone. Looking forward to seeing the joy as time zones tick over.

My wife and I are leaving early in the morning tomorrow to see her family so we are celebrating our Christmas this evening. She thinks I am kidding when I say that I'll just have to stay up till after midnight.

On a very different but highly Christmas-y note, I completed my last shave before Christmas and couldn't have planned it better if I tried (in fact I would have failed because I had two days last week that I skipped a planned shave because of work/life craziness). That said, for your viewing pleasure I give you, "The Sample that Earned Its Name"
View attachment 937795
I was just planning on using it till it was gone and switching over to B&M First Snow, I did get pretty excited yesterday when I found out it would work out. Merry Christmas everyone. Looking forward to seeing the joy as time zones tick over.

Brilliant, I really hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my Boss Informed me this Afternoon I had to work tomorrow.
So Triple Time pay. Chi Ching.
So I opened mine Today. Wow is all I can say from New Orleans Thank you Santa.
proxy.php

Merry Christmas to y’all and to y’all a Great Night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celebrating Noche Buena. Gift exchange was tonight.

Thank you to my Bingle Buddy for unexpected yet wonderful gifts. Will be testing the after shave in the morning.

May you all have a happy and healthy holiday season.
proxy.php

New shave stuffs are great. Haven't tried any of these so super excited to figure out my next shave. Another Bingle day miracle
IMG_20181225_001220.jpg

At this time of year, some people are caught up in the season. Stress sets in, overspending is rampant and you see some short tempers. Here at B&B one can see that generosity and the joy of giving to the community to which we belong is in the forefront. Thank you Bingle Buddy for your kindness and thoughtfulness. Merry Christmas to mine and all the Bingle Buddies and the good folks here at B&B. Bingle all the way!!
1AC1BD8B-4977-4090-A2AB-B2DCC274837B.jpeg

Truly SPECTACULAR!!!!!!
P.S. I still don’t know your forum name

Marry Christmas and a big thanks to my Bingle Buddy! This is perfect!

Attachments

• FA8DDAA8-9B3C-423E-8AC0-B8B6F619578B.jpeg
    FA8DDAA8-9B3C-423E-8AC0-B8B6F619578B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Top Bottom