What's new

Most popular safety razor ever?

Here ya' go!

proxy.php
Hooey! Those are actually Baili worms imported from China! :a24:

Super Speeds, in all of their various guises, had a very long production run, beginning in 1949 and lasting through the Black Handle Super Speed, until 1988. Of those- the Flare Tip, beginning in 1954, was the workhorse of the farm, if you will. However; Gillette Three-Piece Tech razors, which began production in 1938 through 1979, included the WWII Contract Tech, which does offset the fact that the latter volume was primarily travel razors, at least for those earmarked for North America. Gillette England, as well as manufacturing centers in Argentina, France, and other countries, did indeed supply these razors in large numbers to developing countries, as they remained inexpensive. Military contracts did continue, but nowhere even remotely close to the numbers from WWII. Although Servicemen have not been issued razors since the early Vietnam era, they were mailed Trac II sample kits before deployment or when they became eligible for the draft. When Gillette focused their efforts on cartridge razors, beginning with the Trac II in 1972- production of the Tech, at least in North America, plummeted, and the numbers of Black Handle Super Speeds also declined. For these reasons- I'll put my money on the Three-Piece Tech. God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

R

romsitsa

My guess is Gillette Ball end old type (with and without date codes).

Adam

Top Bottom