What's new

Meet Us At The Diner

Bread and butter pickles on a grilled cheese of good sharp cheddar is pretty darn tasty.
Also, adding a little mustard takes a grilled cheese over the top.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have started eating English Muffins instead of toast with my eggs over easy. Butter the toasted muffin, then put an egg on each half. All those nooks and crannies capture the yolk.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I have started eating English Muffins instead of toast with my eggs over easy. Butter the toasted muffin, then put an egg on each half. All those nooks and crannies capture the yolk.

Do you think the English call English muffins just muffins?

I prefer English Muffins to toast 9 times out of 10. (Thomas English Muffins are actually a crumpet recipe. Learned that on America's Test Kitchen.) I butter them, then put the egg on one half and Orange Marmalade on the other. I always look forward to "English breakfast day" on Tuesday but I don't do the baked beans thing.

Fas est et ab hoste docari

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I prefer English Muffins to toast 9 times out of 10. (Thomas English Muffins are actually a crumpet recipe. Learned that on America's Test Kitchen.) I butter them, then put the egg on one half and Orange Marmalade on the other. I always look forward to "English breakfast day" on Tuesday but I don't do the baked beans thing.

Fas est et ab hoste docari
Our Kroger has Bay's- I need to get some Thomas' to compare.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Are you having a bad day? Think again:

$giphy.gif

Top Bottom