What's new

Meet Us At The Diner

Here is a link the the maker.
meierranch

Okay, that just takes you to the pickles. This will get you to the main site

meierranch
Oh, they have a lot of really tasty sounding things on there...

June-28-Danger-Will-Robinson.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Went to Baskin & Robbins to get my wife a smoothie (and somehow avoided buying myself some ice cream). A man was in there with his 6 year old son. The boy was bouncing up and down (but not making a bunch of noise), and turned to me with the biggest smile on his face. I haven't seen someone so excited for ice cream in a while. That kid made me feel good about the day.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm going to my nephew's 5 yea bday party today. I expect to see lots of similar smiles throughout it. lol
Very good. I didnt accurately describe how excited the kid was- I wish I could be so happy about something so simple.

I wish I could be so happy about something so simple.

Ordered casters for my welding table yesterday around 2 pm. They were here by noon today and I did not pay over night shipping. Now I will be able to move my table out of the way when I am not using it. I think I know a little bit of what that little boy was feeling.

Now I have to figure out how to turn a 1500 pound table over, without hurting myself, to weld them on.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I think I need to revisit Jack Daniels some time. When I tried it last the smoke taste was too acrid for me to enjoy. Many years past and many other Scotch Whiskeys and various Bourbons consumed.

Maybe I'm ready. It may be that as a Canadian I prefer Rye over Corn.

Back to deglazing pans with wine and spirits and sauce reductions. I'm staying away from the Speakeasy.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I think I need to revisit Jack Daniels some time. When I tried it last the smoke taste was too acrid for me to enjoy. Many years past and many other Scotch Whiskeys and various Bourbons consumed.

Maybe I'm ready. It may be that as a Canadian I prefer Rye over Corn.

Back to deglazing pans with wine and spirits and sauce reductions. I'm staying away from the Speakeasy.
Try Single Barrel. It is the height of JD

Just got back from a job interview. Same place I work just a different job. You would think the stress would be less since I knew everyone in the room but I swear it was more nerve wracking. I earned the milkshake I am currently drinking. By the way, if you find yourself in Page Arizona the milk shakes at RD's Diner are well worth the stop.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Just got back from a job interview. Same place I work just a different job. You would think the stress would be less since I knew everyone in the room but I swear it was more nerve wracking. I earned the milkshake I am currently drinking. By the way, if you find yourself in Page Arizona the milk shakes at RD's Diner are well worth the stop.

All the best with the job application.

Top Bottom