What's new

Martin de Candre Original 200g

MdC Original soap for 38.70GBP (32.25GBP excl. VAT) at The English Shaving Company:

@Shave Souffle Now you have MdC Rose for 40.50£ (excl. vat)

Anyone have trouble checking out on that site? I tried with 2 different browsers and using Discover credit card to avoid Paypals currency conversion fee they always charge. I get to captcha thing and do it correctly then hit submit, and it just keeps just staying on the same page and the captcha disappears but don't get any order confirmation. Weird.

Still trying to figure out why I can't check out. I tried with the currency listed as British Pounds and Euros even though I live in the US. Do I need to have it selected as USD in order to check out? I'm selecting Discover but whatever I try even paying in USD as opposed to British pounds it says use another form of payment. I tried both my Discover cards I just used for other purchases and both don't go through after the CAPTCHA thing.

EDIT: Just tried my Visa card and it went through. No idea why either of my Discover cards didn't go through as they had Discover listed as a valid credit card company they accept payments from. Racking my brain for hours over this. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Just arrived. Can't bear to remove the tissue paper wrapping . . .
IMG_5186.JPG

Martin de Candre Citrus 200g for 36.75GBP (excl. VAT):

Top Bottom