What's new

MARCH MADNESS at B and B.NCAA Hoops

Go cats!!!
YES....that was my 2nd choice. Go Callipary, he is from PA my home state. He also coached the U Mass team that played in Atlantic 10, that is where i met him all the time when they played Temple U, Lasalle, RI. I was managing the security at Temple U at the time and got to see the games free. .....here is a 1994 post game confrence where Temple U Chaney coach [ my boss] was going to fight Calipari, he accused Calipari of insulting the refs as the game progressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm cheering for UCONN. I think Kentucky is everything that is wrong with college basketball. Callipari just exploiting the one and done rule. Its just a NBA on training wheels program. They are a very talented team though.

Maybe im just bitter they beat my Badgers.

Last edited:
I'm cheering for UCONN. I think Kentucky is everything that is wrong with college basketball. Callipari just exploiting the one and done rule. Its just a NBA on training wheels program. They are a very talented team though.

I root against Kentucky for similar reasons, I am not against the individual players or state or their fans, just their system.

I am also disappointed that the NCAA controls a league where the players are not paid, but sells the TV rights to the highest bidder. As an OTA TV watcher I continue to watch fewer march madness games each year. What used to be a noteworthy tournament, is getting diluted and fading into the background as a non-event.

I would agree with you but it is not the school or the coaches call to go pro! When you load a team like Cal has (and has too because UK fans are relentless) this is what you get. I am sure Cal doesn't want his entire team to leave every year! NCAA Football is unionizing.

I do agree that there is too much money involved. These players make the school so much money. It's hard to nail down what to do to fix the problems.

Good games to all!!! Now, get back to studying, you life awaits!

Top Bottom