What's new

MARCH MADNESS at B and B.NCAA Hoops

I thought I would start a NCAA Mens basketball March Madness pool for anyone who wants to join. I figure its just for fun and Bragging rights until next year....Unless someone wants to offer up a PIF of some sort. But that can be decided later on.

Simply click the link and sign up and make your picks.....its that easy

BADGER AND BLADE BASKETBALL

http://bandb2014.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM14_paste_cbsinv

Hopefully we get a couple people to join. Do not worry if you don't know much about basketball because this tournament rarely goes according to plan and there are tons of upsets.

Our group name is: BadgerandBlade
Password:bandb2014

All the teams are now selected. Come on guys is free fun and anyone can win!!!! Seriously though..anyone. Usually some lady that picks teams based on mascots or colors wins.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ok I'm in. Should be interesting considering I've never watched a college basketball game in my life.

I don't know if I will fill out a bracket but thanks for putting this thread up. With the OP's blessing, I would suggest we use this thread for any running commentary about the tournament. It will keep the lads up on their bracket choices and allow for some lively conversation about the games. As you round ball fans are likely to have guessed from my moniker here I am big Kansas fan. I made my feelings(more like worries) known on another thread about their chances this year. Physically they run the hardwood with anyone. Mentally? Well, lets not look too far down the road, eh? Turnovers have absolutely killed us this year and it is coming off horrid guard play. We don't shoot the trey and guard it poorly. A prescription for an early exit in tournament. Alright, lets get to it.

Cheers, Todd

Well Todd I like the idea of using this as a tournament sounding board. I'm all for it. As for Kansas they do have the pride of Canada in Andrew Wiggins. So I do have a soft spot for them. However I cannot for see them getting to the elite 8. As you said its a mentally draining tourney....they are also a fairly young team. I like Florida based on how consistent they have been.

Ill be cheering on my Badgers. They got a great seed this year and first two games for them are in Milwaukee(about 75 miles away from Madison). That's going to be a huge home-field advantage.

My final 4: Michigan State, Florida, Louisville and Arizona. With Florida winning it all.

Top Bottom