What's new

Lonsdale of London online

Down here in Australia, in time for Christmas I just paid $50 for a singlet and $60 for a "Lonsdale of London" hoodie. The singlet was one of their "workout weight" very snug jersey knit fitted types, and the hoodie... well, it's been too hot to wear it since I've owned it but I can tell it's going to be great.

Thing is: I want more of the same but it's overpriced down here. The "real deal" workout gear is only available from their own shopfronts, what they sell at other retaillers is just "generic clothes" with their brand/logo/etc on it.

Surely, this gear is available online? I haven't found it yet (apart from in dribs and drabs on e-bay). I'd probably go an order of 5 of the same thing...:blushing:

Apart from that I'm going to end up in a real flannel "jackie howe" wife-beater type thing, and I don't want to go there... :lol:

It appears to me that this is what you are looking for....... not sure how the shipping charges will be; you are a long, long, long way away down there :001_smile

Lonsdale

silly me was googling for "lonsdale london site:.co.uk". Who woulda thunk that a UK based site would use a .com?

It would make life easier if they put a model name or something on their labels. The zipped-up version of that hoodie cost me $60 AUD.

Is "all their gear" good, or is it a lottery when I buy their gear online? Will the special be "guaranteed to suck"?
15 quid = 25 aud apparently, so long as there is a bit of kit in there the postage should not outweigh the savings.

Crikey:
http://store.lonsdale.com/customerservices/etailtermsconditions.aspx
£55.99 for delivery to Australia. That's the best part of $100. That might put a hole in my idea... unless I can arrange a group buy on GSL or something.

Last edited:
"Special" as in "whatever is marked down so they can get rid of it". ie it might be totally different today as yesterday (a lot of online shops are that way).
ie: the stuff you see when you click the big red button on the right that says "special offers".

As previously mentioned, it would help me heaps if they had product labels on their gear - I'd love to buy four or five more of the singlet I already own, but I'm not sure what it's called. Looks like I go to a brick & mortar shop & write down the name of it. If I order 5 at once, the $90 shipping will look cheap compared to the $250 to buy 5 here.

Top Bottom