What's new

GIVEAWAY! Lazy mystery PIF for all!

I've been too lazy to open the thread, let alone read it until now. Not in because if I won I'd have to go to the mailbox, then worse still, I'd have to open the box!. That sure is a nice looking cowboy hat in the first picture. And some mighty fine hardware & software in both pictures! Thank you @Toothpick for having such a fun pif!!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've been too lazy to open the thread, let alone read it until now. Not in because if I won I'd have to go to the mailbox, then worse still, I'd have to open the box!. That sure is a nice looking cowboy hat in the first picture. And some mighty fine hardware & software in both pictures! Thank you @Toothpick for having such a fun pif!!!
It's too bad, because you really are lazy enough to win this! Shoot, when we ate BBQ together you had the waitress tie on your bib and wipe your face!

True story doggone.

It's too bad, because you really are lazy enough to win this! Shoot, when we ate BBQ together you had the waitress tie on your bib and wipe your face!

True story doggone.
Shucks, that ain't nothin. You ought to see how I have the waitress hold & spin my corn on the cob for me then wipe my face. And when I have corn on the cob & BBQ, it takes two servers! Ain't nothin wrong with me, just lazy's all!

And you know why I'm still up at midnight tonight? My clapper broke & I'm too lazy to turn the light out on my nightstand. I'm waiting for the light bulb to burn out!

I'm in. I don't like the word "lazy." It's too judgmental. In 1998, I worked for the Navy in Bethesda, Maryland. My boss badmouthed me, calling me lazy. I saw the writing on the wall and finally quit.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
@Chad3

Hmm, looks like Chad won't be happy, as he will have to get up off the couch, and go to the mailbox, to receive his winnings, ohhhhh the horror of it all, what a world, what a world, "why me" says Chad? 😂 So then Chad will of course, grown like an old man, as he gets up off the couch, a foot crackle is heard because he hasn't walked all day, as he slowly mozies his way to the front door. But he realizes the door is locked. "Oh man, I got to unlock the door too, next thing I do, I am buying a robot to do this for me." says Chad.

Chad begins walking out the door, down the steps, and down the walkway, when suddenly, the yard sprinklers decide to turn on. "Well, guess I don't need to go take a shower now, thats great." says Chad. Chad manages to reach his mailbox, he proceeds to open it, takes out the package, then proceeds to walk back to his door, continuing his sprinklers shower. Once he reaches his front door, the sprinklers suddenly turn off. "Well thats just great, don't you love how that works?" Says Chad.

Chad now goes back inside his house, and proceeds to put the package on his kitchen table, and sits down. Chad realizes he has no way of opening the box. "Where's a knife when I need one, I don't feel like getting back up." says Chad. So Chad uses a yard stick ruler, and slides the knife from the other side of the table, towards him. Now Chad groans again, for his has to open the package with the knife.

With his winnings unboxed, Chad was super happy with what he saw. But he realized that he had to put it all away in his shave den. But Chad was too lazy to get up again. So he decided to have a shave on the kitchen table, and lets just say, lather was all over the table. The misses comes in and says, "what in the world did you do to my kitchen table?" "I was shaving and thought I might as well clean it" says Chad.

And that was the story, of Chads lazyness on mail day.

Top Bottom